Header cover image

U.S. Electronic Manufacturing Services Industry Analysis

UpdatedMay 26, 2022
DataAggregated Company Financials
Companies26
  • 7D-1.0%
  • 3M-10.4%
  • 1Y-13.7%
  • YTD-23.3%

Over the last 7 days, the Electronic Manufacturing Services industry has dropped 1.0%, driven by Alpine 4 Holdings declining 13%. Overall the industry is down 14% in 12 months. Earnings are forecast to grow by 9.2% annually.

Industry Valuation and Performance

Has the U.S. Electronic Manufacturing Services Industry valuation changed over the past few years?

DateMarket CapRevenueEarningsPE
Fri, 27 May 2022US$74.9bUS$95.5bUS$5.3b13.5x
Sun, 24 Apr 2022US$76.2bUS$94.0bUS$5.3b14.4x
Tue, 22 Mar 2022US$82.6bUS$94.0bUS$5.3b14.3x
Thu, 17 Feb 2022US$89.3bUS$93.2bUS$5.3b16.6x
Sat, 15 Jan 2022US$98.7bUS$92.8bUS$5.0b15.3x
Mon, 13 Dec 2021US$96.1bUS$91.9bUS$5.0b13.6x
Wed, 10 Nov 2021US$97.5bUS$92.3bUS$5.0b17.1x
Fri, 08 Oct 2021US$92.1bUS$91.3bUS$4.2b16.1x
Sun, 05 Sep 2021US$94.1bUS$91.2bUS$4.1b17.9x
Tue, 03 Aug 2021US$93.2bUS$91.2bUS$4.1b17.7x
Fri, 07 May 2021US$89.2bUS$87.3bUS$2.9b14.2x
Mon, 08 Feb 2021US$79.7bUS$84.6bUS$1.5b20.9x
Sun, 01 Nov 2020US$64.7bUS$83.7bUS$738.6m16.7x
Wed, 05 Aug 2020US$61.2bUS$83.1bUS$662.0m21.1x
Sat, 09 May 2020US$50.9bUS$85.3bUS$1.6b26.2x
Fri, 31 Jan 2020US$62.4bUS$87.0bUS$2.5b19.5x
Mon, 04 Nov 2019US$60.4bUS$87.2bUS$3.0b15.8x
Thu, 08 Aug 2019US$59.4bUS$87.3bUS$4.5b17.8x
Median PE Ratio

14.2x


Total Market Cap: US$52.5bTotal Earnings: US$4.3bTotal Revenue: US$87.6bTotal Market Cap vs Earnings and Revenue0%0%0%
U.S. Electronic Manufacturing Services Industry Median PE3Y Average 17.5x202020212022
Current Industry PE
  • Investors are relatively neutral on the industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
  • The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 17.5x.
Past Earnings Growth
  • The earnings for companies in the Electronic Manufacturing Services industry have grown 7.2% per year over the last three years.
  • Revenues for these companies have grown 2.9% per year.
  • This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.

Industry Comparison

How does U.S. Electronic Manufacturing Services compare with similar industries?

US Market1.04%
Tech0.98%
Electronic Equipment and Components-0.84%
Electronic Manufacturing Services-1.05%
Electronic Equipment and Instruments-0.086%
Electronic Components-0.82%
Technology Distributors-2.45%
Industry PEThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.

Top Stock Gainers and Losers

Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?

CompanyLast Price7D1YValuation
TEL TE ConnectivityUS$124.841.8%
+US$697.3m
-7.7%PS16.1x
JBL JabilUS$59.763.8%
+US$309.3m
6.2%PS10.5x
FLEX FlexUS$16.573.0%
+US$116.0m
-9.8%PS8.1x
FN FabrinetUS$86.003.1%
+US$94.2m
-3.4%PS17x
IPGP IPG PhotonicsUS$100.011.7%
+US$86.1m
-51.5%PS18.5x
Simply Wall St™
Simply Wall Street Pty Ltd
17-21 Bellevue Street, Surry Hills, Sydney
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
Simply Wall Street Pty Ltd (ACN 600 056 611), is a Corporate Authorised Representative (Authorised Representative Number: 467183) of Sanlam Private Wealth Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 337927). Any advice contained in this website is general advice only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should not rely on any advice and/or information contained in this website and before making any investment decision we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice. Please read our Financial Services Guide before deciding whether to obtain financial services from us.

Latest News

NEON

US$7.15

Neonode

7D

55.8%

1Y

15.3%

JBL

US$59.76

Jabil

7D

3.8%

1Y

6.2%

CETX

US$0.28

Cemtrex

7D

-12.7%

1Y

-80.5%

CTS

US$39.33

CTS

7D

3.8%

1Y

2.6%

KTCC

US$5.08

Key Tronic

7D

-1.6%

1Y

-26.2%