Market Valuation and Performance
Has the Slovak Market valuation changed over the past few years?
|Mon, 23 May 2022||€3.2b||€558.7m||€117.5m||10.1x|
|Wed, 20 Apr 2022||€3.2b||€542.1m||€117.1m||9x|
|Fri, 18 Mar 2022||€3.2b||€526.8m||€95.8m||7.8x|
|Sun, 13 Feb 2022||€3.5b||€522.1m||€78.7m||7.8x|
|Tue, 11 Jan 2022||€3.2b||€522.1m||€78.7m||7.8x|
|Thu, 09 Dec 2021||€3.2b||€548.4m||€81.3m||10.4x|
|Sat, 06 Nov 2021||€3.3b||€525.9m||€80.5m||11.4x|
|Mon, 04 Oct 2021||€3.3b||€525.9m||€80.5m||11.3x|
|Wed, 01 Sep 2021||€5.3b||€1.7b||€232.0m||14.3x|
|Thu, 08 Jul 2021||€5.5b||€1.7b||€232.0m||15x|
|Wed, 31 Mar 2021||€5.5b||€1.6b||€230.1m||15.7x|
|Sat, 02 Jan 2021||€5.4b||€1.7b||€237.0m||15.1x|
|Tue, 06 Oct 2020||€4.9b||€1.7b||€253.2m||14.4x|
|Fri, 10 Jul 2020||€5.1b||€1.7b||€271.4m||19.6x|
|Thu, 02 Apr 2020||€5.2b||€1.8b||€295.9m||17.2x|
|Sun, 05 Jan 2020||€5.6b||€1.8b||€324.9m||15.8x|
|Wed, 09 Oct 2019||€5.9b||€1.8b||€323.4m||15.9x|
|Tue, 02 Jul 2019||€6.2b||€1.8b||€320.2m||16.3x|Median PE Ratio
Current Market PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the market, indicating that they anticipate earnings will not grow as fast as they have historically.
- The market is trading at a PE ratio of 10.1x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 14.5x.
- This is at odds with analyst estimates, who expect earnings to grow in the future.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Slovakian industry have declined 29% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues have also declined 32% per year.
- This means overall sales from these companies are declining and profits are subsequently falling as well.
Which sectors have driven the changes within the Slovak Market?
- Investors are most optimistic about the Healthcare sector which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 46.6x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Materials sector, which is trading below its 3-year average of 9.3x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data in this market to determine future earnings growth rates.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|