Market Valuation and Performance
Has the Ukrainian Market valuation changed over the past few years?
|Mon, 23 May 2022||₴25.2b||₴32.9b||₴595.9m||13.6x|
|Wed, 20 Apr 2022||₴52.5b||₴47.4b||₴5.8b||5.6x|
|Fri, 18 Mar 2022||₴64.8b||₴87.8b||₴9.8b||5.6x|
|Sun, 13 Feb 2022||₴64.5b||₴87.8b||₴9.8b||5.6x|
|Tue, 11 Jan 2022||₴44.5b||₴82.0b||₴8.3b||3.9x|
|Thu, 09 Dec 2021||₴46.0b||₴82.0b||₴8.3b||4.1x|
|Sat, 06 Nov 2021||₴50.9b||₴81.7b||₴8.4b||4.3x|
|Mon, 04 Oct 2021||₴48.0b||₴74.2b||₴8.5b||4.8x|
|Wed, 01 Sep 2021||₴95.2b||₴143.4b||₴12.5b||5.6x|
|Thu, 08 Jul 2021||₴95.6b||₴143.4b||₴12.5b||5.6x|
|Wed, 31 Mar 2021||₴95.3b||₴145.1b||₴11.2b||5.6x|
|Sat, 02 Jan 2021||₴84.8b||₴147.8b||₴12.3b||5.6x|
|Tue, 06 Oct 2020||₴131.8b||₴148.0b||₴5.3b||5.6x|
|Fri, 10 Jul 2020||₴126.9b||₴148.0b||₴5.3b||5.6x|
|Thu, 02 Apr 2020||₴125.8b||₴146.3b||₴4.8b||5.4x|
|Sun, 05 Jan 2020||₴125.2b||₴146.1b||₴4.8b||5.4x|
|Wed, 09 Oct 2019||₴75.7b||₴147.8b||₴14.4b||4.8x|
|Tue, 02 Jul 2019||₴75.5b||₴147.4b||₴15.3b||5x|Median PE Ratio
Current Market PE
- Investors are optimistic on the market, and appear confident in strong long term growth rates.
- The market is trading at a PE ratio of 13.6x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 5.4x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Ukrainian industry have declined 67% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues have also declined 39% per year.
- This means overall sales from these companies are declining and profits are subsequently falling as well.
Which sectors have driven the changes within the Ukrainian Market?
- Investors are most optimistic about the Financials sector which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 9.7x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Financials sector. Although, investor sentiment seems to have improved given its trading above its 3-year average of 9.7x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data in this market to determine future earnings growth rates.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|