Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the U.S. Infrastructure Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Tue, 28 Nov 2023||US$7.2b||US$3.7b||US$684.2m||7.6x||10.5x||1.9x|
|Thu, 26 Oct 2023||US$6.7b||US$3.6b||US$701.9m||7.6x||9.5x||1.8x|
|Sat, 23 Sep 2023||US$7.0b||US$3.6b||US$701.0m||7.6x||10x||1.9x|
|Mon, 21 Aug 2023||US$7.1b||US$3.6b||US$701.0m||7.6x||10.1x||2x|
|Wed, 19 Jul 2023||US$7.0b||US$3.5b||US$714.2m||9x||9.8x||2x|
|Fri, 16 Jun 2023||US$6.5b||US$3.5b||US$714.2m||8.8x||9.1x||1.8x|
|Sun, 14 May 2023||US$6.6b||US$3.4b||US$711.0m||9.3x||9.3x||1.9x|
|Tue, 11 Apr 2023||US$6.5b||US$3.4b||US$718.6m||8.8x||9.1x||1.9x|
|Thu, 09 Mar 2023||US$6.5b||US$3.3b||US$694.4m||8.7x||9.3x||2x|
|Sat, 04 Feb 2023||US$6.2b||US$3.1b||US$780.2m||8.1x||7.9x||2x|
|Mon, 02 Jan 2023||US$6.0b||US$3.1b||US$780.2m||7.8x||7.7x||2x|
|Wed, 30 Nov 2022||US$6.1b||US$3.1b||US$792.8m||7.9x||7.8x||2x|
|Fri, 28 Oct 2022||US$5.9b||US$2.9b||US$620.4m||9x||9.4x||2x|
|Sun, 25 Sep 2022||US$5.4b||US$2.9b||US$620.4m||9.3x||8.7x||1.9x|
|Tue, 23 Aug 2022||US$5.6b||US$2.9b||US$620.4m||9.7x||9x||1.9x|
|Thu, 21 Jul 2022||US$4.6b||US$2.7b||US$422.5m||6.6x||10.9x||1.7x|
|Sat, 18 Jun 2022||US$4.7b||US$2.7b||US$422.5m||6.6x||11.1x||1.8x|
|Mon, 16 May 2022||US$5.2b||US$2.5b||US$369.3m||7.4x||14.2x||2.1x|
|Wed, 13 Apr 2022||US$2.0b||US$994.3m||-US$99,760,856.00||10.2x||-19.8x||2x|
|Fri, 11 Mar 2022||US$1.3b||US$891.3m||-US$123,487,388.00||9.5x||-10.5x||1.5x|
|Sun, 06 Feb 2022||US$1.3b||US$892.1m||-US$115,737,205.00||10.7x||-11.2x||1.4x|
|Tue, 04 Jan 2022||US$1.4b||US$892.1m||-US$115,737,205.00||13.3x||-12.4x||1.6x|
|Thu, 02 Dec 2021||US$1.2b||US$863.8m||-US$138,832,205.00||59.3x||-9x||1.4x|
|Sat, 30 Oct 2021||US$1.6b||US$1.7b||-US$418,069,698.00||64.1x||-3.8x||0.9x|
|Mon, 27 Sep 2021||US$4.8b||US$1.7b||-US$427,164,440.00||76.2x||-11.3x||2.8x|
|Wed, 25 Aug 2021||US$4.7b||US$1.7b||-US$437,650,945.00||76.5x||-10.8x||2.7x|
|Thu, 01 Jul 2021||US$4.7b||US$1.7b||-US$437,650,945.00||85x||-10.8x||2.7x|
|Sun, 04 Apr 2021||US$3.9b||US$1.5b||-US$491,802,044.00||51x||-8x||2.6x|
|Wed, 06 Jan 2021||US$4.1b||US$1.7b||-US$483,140,351.00||34x||-8.5x||2.4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the American Infrastructure industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 10.5x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 0.083x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 2.0x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Infrastructure industry have gone up over the last three years, and the industry is now profitable. Revenues have grown 21% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by the industry overall, and subsequently profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the U.S. Industrials industry?
|Marine Ports and Services||0.85%|
|Highways and Railtracks||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Airport Services industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 41.6%, which is higher than its past year's earnings growth of 29.8% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Marine Ports and Services industry, although it looks like investor sentiment has improved given that it's trading above its 3-year average of 1.3x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Airport Services industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 42% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings growth rate of 30% per year.
- In contrast, the Marine Ports and Services industry is expected to see its earnings decline by 16% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?