Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the U.S. Industrials Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Mon, 28 Nov 2022||US$339.6b||US$226.1b||US$7.3b||10.8x||46.6x||1.5x|
|Wed, 26 Oct 2022||US$297.8b||US$221.3b||US$5.3b||15.8x||56.6x||1.3x|
|Fri, 23 Sep 2022||US$275.2b||US$221.3b||US$5.3b||15.2x||52.3x||1.2x|
|Sun, 21 Aug 2022||US$328.5b||US$221.3b||US$5.3b||19.9x||62.5x||1.5x|
|Tue, 19 Jul 2022||US$283.5b||US$217.1b||US$5.9b||13.2x||47.8x||1.3x|
|Thu, 16 Jun 2022||US$301.7b||US$217.1b||US$5.9b||13.7x||50.9x||1.4x|
|Sat, 14 May 2022||US$322.1b||US$217.1b||US$5.9b||15.2x||54.3x||1.5x|
|Mon, 11 Apr 2022||US$388.3b||US$218.7b||US$8.7b||19.6x||44.7x||1.8x|
|Wed, 09 Mar 2022||US$376.4b||US$209.4b||US$8.7b||22.5x||43.1x||1.8x|
|Fri, 04 Feb 2022||US$407.3b||US$206.8b||US$9.4b||24.1x||43.5x||2x|
|Sun, 02 Jan 2022||US$425.2b||US$211.7b||US$14.5b||36x||29.2x||2x|
|Tue, 30 Nov 2021||US$427.3b||US$211.7b||US$14.5b||35.5x||29.4x||2x|
|Thu, 28 Oct 2021||US$441.0b||US$206.8b||US$14.0b||27.1x||31.5x||2.1x|
|Sat, 25 Sep 2021||US$442.1b||US$206.2b||US$11.6b||28.1x||38x||2.1x|
|Mon, 23 Aug 2021||US$456.1b||US$206.2b||US$11.6b||21.2x||39.2x||2.2x|
|Sat, 10 Jul 2021||US$459.1b||US$206.2b||US$11.6b||28.9x||39.5x||2.2x|
|Fri, 02 Apr 2021||US$441.1b||US$197.1b||US$10.7b||34.2x||41.3x||2.2x|
|Mon, 04 Jan 2021||US$408.9b||US$195.4b||US$14.7b||25x||27.8x||2.1x|
|Thu, 08 Oct 2020||US$320.2b||US$198.9b||US$13.8b||20.8x||23.2x||1.6x|
|Wed, 01 Jul 2020||US$307.8b||US$206.9b||US$15.4b||17.4x||20x||1.5x|
|Sat, 04 Apr 2020||US$290.8b||US$219.2b||US$16.1b||15.4x||18.1x||1.3x|
|Tue, 07 Jan 2020||US$382.8b||US$223.0b||US$11.5b||21.5x||33.3x||1.7x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the American Industrials industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 46.6x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 35.7x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 1.8x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.5x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Industrials industry have declined 14% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues have remained mostly flat.
- This means that although sales have remained flat, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
Which industries have driven the changes within the U.S. Industrials industry?
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?