Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the U.K. HR Services Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Sat, 28 May 2022||UK£4.7b||UK£14.0b||UK£323.1m||17x|
|Mon, 25 Apr 2022||UK£5.1b||UK£14.0b||UK£323.0m||17.8x|
|Wed, 23 Mar 2022||UK£5.3b||UK£13.8b||UK£321.8m||14.4x|
|Fri, 18 Feb 2022||UK£6.0b||UK£13.2b||UK£163.4m||27.6x|
|Sun, 16 Jan 2022||UK£6.4b||UK£13.1b||UK£150.6m||28.6x|
|Tue, 14 Dec 2021||UK£6.1b||UK£13.1b||UK£150.6m||25.4x|
|Thu, 11 Nov 2021||UK£6.7b||UK£13.1b||UK£148.3m||31.1x|
|Sat, 09 Oct 2021||UK£6.9b||UK£13.1b||UK£146.4m||29.2x|
|Mon, 06 Sep 2021||UK£6.6b||UK£13.1b||UK£146.6m||26.5x|
|Wed, 04 Aug 2021||UK£6.1b||UK£13.1b||UK£101.3m||24.2x|
|Sat, 08 May 2021||UK£5.9b||UK£13.0b||UK£19.4m||41.3x|
|Tue, 09 Feb 2021||UK£5.0b||UK£12.9b||-UK£63,368,509.00||46.2x|
|Mon, 02 Nov 2020||UK£3.8b||UK£13.4b||-UK£3,795,936.00||54.2x|
|Thu, 06 Aug 2020||UK£3.9b||UK£14.0b||UK£42.0m||23.3x|
|Sun, 10 May 2020||UK£3.9b||UK£14.5b||UK£163.7m||13.4x|
|Sat, 01 Feb 2020||UK£5.2b||UK£14.9b||UK£289.9m||14.9x|
|Tue, 05 Nov 2019||UK£5.0b||UK£14.9b||UK£309.6m||14.2x|
|Fri, 09 Aug 2019||UK£5.0b||UK£15.0b||UK£326.1m||11.9x|Median PE Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are more pessimistic on the industry, indicating that they anticipate long-term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 17.0x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 25.9x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Human Resource and Employment Services industry have remained mostly flat over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have declined 2.1% per year.
- This means that the cost of doing business could be reducing since sales have declined but profits have remained steady.
How does U.K. HR Services compare with similar industries?
|Research and Consulting Services||0.074%|
Industry PEThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?