Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the U.K. Healthcare Services Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Tue, 28 Nov 2023||UK£7.5b||UK£6.5b||UK£315.4m||17.3x||23.8x||1.2x|
|Thu, 26 Oct 2023||UK£7.5b||UK£6.5b||UK£308.8m||22.4x||24.2x||1.2x|
|Sat, 23 Sep 2023||UK£7.7b||UK£6.5b||UK£307.8m||22.3x||24.9x||1.2x|
|Mon, 21 Aug 2023||UK£8.1b||UK£6.4b||UK£286.4m||23.5x||28.2x||1.3x|
|Wed, 19 Jul 2023||UK£7.9b||UK£6.4b||UK£286.2m||22.7x||27.4x||1.2x|
|Fri, 16 Jun 2023||UK£8.0b||UK£6.4b||UK£285.1m||36.1x||28.1x||1.3x|
|Sun, 14 May 2023||UK£8.1b||UK£6.4b||UK£288.7m||36.2x||27.9x||1.3x|
|Tue, 11 Apr 2023||UK£7.6b||UK£6.4b||UK£289.5m||26.4x||26.4x||1.2x|
|Thu, 09 Mar 2023||UK£7.7b||UK£6.4b||UK£296.1m||27.5x||26.2x||1.2x|
|Sat, 04 Feb 2023||UK£8.0b||UK£6.4b||UK£296.1m||27.7x||27x||1.3x|
|Mon, 02 Jan 2023||UK£8.1b||UK£6.5b||UK£311.3m||23.8x||25.9x||1.2x|
|Wed, 30 Nov 2022||UK£8.2b||UK£6.5b||UK£311.4m||25.5x||26.2x||1.3x|
|Fri, 28 Oct 2022||UK£8.0b||UK£6.3b||UK£314.3m||24.2x||25.4x||1.3x|
|Sun, 25 Sep 2022||UK£7.9b||UK£6.4b||UK£331.8m||34x||23.8x||1.2x|
|Tue, 23 Aug 2022||UK£8.2b||UK£6.4b||UK£360.3m||29.7x||22.8x||1.3x|
|Thu, 21 Jul 2022||UK£7.8b||UK£6.4b||UK£369.6m||33.6x||21.2x||1.2x|
|Sat, 18 Jun 2022||UK£7.5b||UK£6.4b||UK£358.4m||33.6x||20.8x||1.2x|
|Mon, 16 May 2022||UK£7.0b||UK£6.3b||UK£352.5m||25.3x||19.9x||1.1x|
|Wed, 13 Apr 2022||UK£7.5b||UK£6.1b||UK£327.8m||26.5x||22.8x||1.2x|
|Fri, 11 Mar 2022||UK£7.3b||UK£6.0b||UK£263.6m||23.9x||27.5x||1.2x|
|Sun, 06 Feb 2022||UK£7.7b||UK£6.1b||UK£285.2m||20.4x||27x||1.3x|
|Tue, 04 Jan 2022||UK£8.2b||UK£6.1b||UK£288.2m||20.5x||28.3x||1.3x|
|Thu, 02 Dec 2021||UK£8.0b||UK£6.1b||UK£308.9m||18.7x||25.8x||1.3x|
|Sat, 30 Oct 2021||UK£8.6b||UK£5.9b||UK£248.7m||28.3x||34.4x||1.5x|
|Mon, 27 Sep 2021||UK£8.5b||UK£5.8b||UK£240.7m||33.9x||35.2x||1.4x|
|Wed, 25 Aug 2021||UK£8.3b||UK£5.8b||UK£231.7m||32.8x||35.7x||1.4x|
|Thu, 01 Jul 2021||UK£8.1b||UK£5.8b||UK£231.7m||32.2x||35x||1.4x|
|Sun, 04 Apr 2021||UK£6.8b||UK£5.6b||UK£98.6m||31x||69.4x||1.2x|
|Wed, 06 Jan 2021||UK£6.3b||UK£5.5b||-UK£285,005,254.71||67x||-22x||1.1x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the British Healthcare industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 23.8x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 29.1x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 1.4x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.2x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Healthcare industry have gone up over the last three years, and the industry is now profitable. Revenues have grown 7.2% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by the industry overall, and subsequently profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the U.K. Healthcare industry?
|Healthcare Facilities||-0.56%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Healthcare Services industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 42.5x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 26.5%, which is higher than its past year's earnings growth of 3.5% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Healthcare Facilities industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 31.1x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Healthcare Services industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 26% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings growth rate of 3.5% per year.
- In contrast, the Healthcare Facilities industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 17% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?