Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the U.K. Infrastructure Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Mon, 28 Nov 2022||UK£809.8m||UK£1.5b||-UK£354,215,410.00||9x||-2.3x||0.5x|
|Wed, 26 Oct 2022||UK£747.8m||UK£1.5b||-UK£358,927,471.00||13.2x||-2.1x||0.5x|
|Fri, 23 Sep 2022||UK£754.9m||UK£1.5b||-UK£349,972,981.00||13.2x||-2.2x||0.5x|
|Sun, 21 Aug 2022||UK£721.9m||UK£1.5b||UK£114.9m||4.3x||6.3x||0.5x|
|Tue, 19 Jul 2022||UK£587.0m||UK£1.0b||-UK£27,161,478.00||6.1x||-21.6x||0.6x|
|Thu, 16 Jun 2022||UK£812.7m||UK£1.5b||UK£113.4m||6.4x||7.2x||0.5x|
|Sat, 14 May 2022||UK£855.3m||UK£1.5b||UK£113.5m||6.9x||7.5x||0.6x|
|Mon, 11 Apr 2022||UK£831.2m||UK£1.5b||UK£114.0m||6.7x||7.3x||0.6x|
|Wed, 09 Mar 2022||UK£877.3m||UK£1.5b||UK£117.5m||4.4x||7.5x||0.6x|
|Fri, 04 Feb 2022||UK£1.3b||UK£1.4b||UK£56.0m||7.3x||23.2x||0.9x|
|Sun, 02 Jan 2022||UK£1.4b||UK£1.4b||UK£55.8m||7.5x||25.6x||1x|
|Tue, 30 Nov 2021||UK£1.3b||UK£1.4b||UK£55.9m||5.8x||23.4x||1x|
|Thu, 28 Oct 2021||UK£1.5b||UK£1.4b||UK£51.5m||9.9x||29.9x||1.1x|
|Sat, 25 Sep 2021||UK£1.6b||UK£1.4b||UK£51.6m||8.3x||31.9x||1.2x|
|Mon, 23 Aug 2021||UK£1.8b||UK£1.4b||UK£51.3m||8.8x||34.2x||1.3x|
|Sat, 10 Jul 2021||UK£1.7b||UK£1.4b||UK£51.3m||8.3x||33.3x||1.3x|
|Fri, 02 Apr 2021||UK£1.7b||UK£1.3b||UK£10.8m||8.3x||153.6x||1.2x|
|Mon, 04 Jan 2021||UK£1.5b||UK£1.3b||-UK£10,643,490.72||10.5x||-139.7x||1.1x|
|Thu, 08 Oct 2020||UK£1.5b||UK£1.4b||UK£25.1m||11.6x||59.7x||1.1x|
|Wed, 01 Jul 2020||UK£1.6b||UK£1.5b||UK£60.0m||19x||26.5x||1.1x|
|Sat, 04 Apr 2020||UK£1.4b||UK£1.5b||UK£98.0m||9.8x||14.3x||0.9x|
|Tue, 07 Jan 2020||UK£2.7b||UK£2.8b||UK£128.7m||31.3x||21.3x||1x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the British Infrastructure industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 1.0x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 0.53x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Infrastructure industry have declined over the last three years, with the industry now making a loss overall.
- Revenues have also declined 19% per year, which is driving profits down.
Which industries have driven the changes within the U.K. Industrials industry?
|Marine Ports and Services||3.54%|
|Highways and Railtracks||0%|Forecasted Growth
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Marine Ports and Services industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 83% over the next 5 years.
- However this is lower than its past earnings growth rate of 117% per year.
- In contrast, the Marine Ports and Services industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 83% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?