Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Taiwanese Software Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sat, 03 Dec 2022||NT$63.6b||NT$25.0b||NT$2.0b||14.2x||31.2x||2.5x|
|Mon, 31 Oct 2022||NT$58.5b||NT$24.0b||NT$1.7b||14x||35x||2.4x|
|Wed, 28 Sep 2022||NT$60.7b||NT$24.0b||NT$1.7b||15x||36.3x||2.5x|
|Fri, 26 Aug 2022||NT$65.3b||NT$24.0b||NT$1.7b||14.9x||38.7x||2.7x|
|Sun, 24 Jul 2022||NT$65.1b||NT$22.2b||NT$1.4b||14.4x||45.3x||2.9x|
|Tue, 21 Jun 2022||NT$64.6b||NT$21.4b||NT$1.3b||15.2x||49.8x||3x|
|Thu, 19 May 2022||NT$65.9b||NT$21.2b||NT$1.2b||15.2x||54.3x||3.1x|
|Sat, 16 Apr 2022||NT$70.4b||NT$20.7b||NT$986.7m||16.5x||71.4x||3.4x|
|Mon, 14 Mar 2022||NT$70.3b||NT$20.7b||NT$850.5m||16.9x||82.7x||3.4x|
|Wed, 09 Feb 2022||NT$76.3b||NT$20.4b||NT$1.5b||18.2x||50.9x||3.7x|
|Fri, 07 Jan 2022||NT$79.9b||NT$20.4b||NT$1.5b||15.6x||53.3x||3.9x|
|Sun, 05 Dec 2021||NT$81.8b||NT$20.4b||NT$1.5b||18.2x||54.6x||4x|
|Tue, 02 Nov 2021||NT$77.2b||NT$20.0b||NT$1.4b||18.3x||56.2x||3.9x|
|Thu, 30 Sep 2021||NT$69.3b||NT$20.0b||NT$1.4b||17.6x||50.6x||3.5x|
|Sat, 28 Aug 2021||NT$73.3b||NT$20.0b||NT$1.4b||17.9x||53.4x||3.7x|
|Sun, 04 Jul 2021||NT$80.8b||NT$20.0b||NT$1.4b||18.7x||58.9x||4x|
|Wed, 07 Apr 2021||NT$47.3b||NT$18.6b||NT$933.6m||19.2x||50.7x||2.5x|
|Sat, 09 Jan 2021||NT$40.4b||NT$18.3b||NT$922.2m||17.1x||43.8x||2.2x|
|Fri, 02 Oct 2020||NT$39.4b||NT$18.3b||NT$1.1b||17x||35.8x||2.2x|
|Mon, 06 Jul 2020||NT$42.6b||NT$18.3b||NT$1.3b||18.7x||31.9x||2.3x|
|Thu, 09 Apr 2020||NT$33.7b||NT$18.4b||NT$1.5b||13.1x||23x||1.8x|
|Wed, 01 Jan 2020||NT$43.1b||NT$16.9b||NT$1.4b||22.2x||30.3x||2.5x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Taiwanese Software industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 31.2x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 43.4x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 2.8x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Software industry have grown 13% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 14% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Taiwanese Tech industry?
|Application Software||4.70%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Application Software industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 62.1x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Systems Software industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 21.1x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?