Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Taiwanese REITS Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sat, 03 Dec 2022||NT$68.2b||NT$2.3b||NT$1.7b||39.2x||41.1x||29.1x|
|Mon, 31 Oct 2022||NT$69.2b||NT$2.3b||NT$1.7b||40.4x||41.7x||29.5x|
|Wed, 28 Sep 2022||NT$69.6b||NT$2.2b||NT$1.5b||41.5x||45.4x||31.6x|
|Fri, 26 Aug 2022||NT$70.0b||NT$2.2b||NT$1.5b||42.1x||45.7x||31.8x|
|Sun, 24 Jul 2022||NT$69.4b||NT$2.2b||NT$1.5b||41.3x||45.2x||31.5x|
|Tue, 21 Jun 2022||NT$68.7b||NT$2.2b||NT$1.5b||41.4x||44.8x||31.2x|
|Thu, 19 May 2022||NT$70.6b||NT$2.2b||NT$1.5b||42.2x||46x||32.1x|
|Sat, 16 Apr 2022||NT$72.7b||NT$2.2b||NT$1.5b||43x||47.4x||33x|
|Mon, 14 Mar 2022||NT$72.2b||NT$2.1b||NT$1.5b||43.1x||48.5x||33.6x|
|Wed, 09 Feb 2022||NT$64.7b||NT$1.2b||NT$905.0m||39.4x||71.5x||53.1x|
|Fri, 07 Jan 2022||NT$64.6b||NT$1.2b||NT$905.0m||n/a||71.4x||53x|
|Sun, 05 Dec 2021||NT$64.5b||NT$1.2b||NT$905.0m||39.3x||71.3x||53x|
|Tue, 02 Nov 2021||NT$64.8b||NT$1.2b||NT$905.0m||39.3x||71.6x||53.1x|
|Thu, 30 Sep 2021||NT$64.4b||NT$1.2b||NT$927.9m||38.6x||69.4x||52x|
|Sat, 28 Aug 2021||NT$96.5b||NT$3.5b||NT$2.3b||42.4x||41.1x||27.6x|
|Sun, 04 Jul 2021||NT$97.5b||NT$3.5b||NT$2.3b||43.4x||41.6x||27.9x|
|Wed, 07 Apr 2021||NT$101.7b||NT$3.5b||NT$2.3b||46.3x||43.3x||29.1x|
|Sat, 09 Jan 2021||NT$99.7b||NT$3.5b||NT$2.3b||45x||42.5x||28.5x|
|Fri, 02 Oct 2020||NT$99.8b||NT$3.5b||NT$2.3b||44.7x||42.8x||28.7x|
|Mon, 06 Jul 2020||NT$91.9b||NT$3.5b||NT$2.3b||42.1x||39.8x||26.6x|
|Thu, 09 Apr 2020||NT$90.1b||NT$3.4b||NT$2.3b||40.7x||39.1x||26.3x|
|Wed, 01 Jan 2020||NT$90.3b||NT$3.4b||NT$2.3b||37.8x||39x||26.4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Taiwanese REITs industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 41.1x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 46.7x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 32.4x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 29.1x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the REITs industry have grown 17% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have declined 8.5% per year.
- This means that less sales are being generated overall, but since cost of doing business is lower, profits have been increasing.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Taiwanese Real Estate industry?
|Hotel and Resort REITs||0%|
|Office REITs||-1.09%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Diversified REITs industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 42.5x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Office REITs industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average of 37.8x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?