Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Indonesian Property and Casualty Insurance Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Thu, 19 May 2022||Rp9.0t||Rp7.4t||Rp703.9b||9.6x|
|Sat, 16 Apr 2022||Rp8.9t||Rp7.3t||Rp626.2b||9.7x|
|Mon, 14 Mar 2022||Rp9.2t||Rp7.2t||Rp684.1b||10.6x|
|Wed, 09 Feb 2022||Rp9.4t||Rp7.2t||Rp684.1b||8x|
|Fri, 07 Jan 2022||Rp8.6t||Rp7.2t||Rp684.1b||52.5x|
|Sun, 05 Dec 2021||Rp8.8t||Rp7.2t||Rp684.1b||7.1x|
|Tue, 02 Nov 2021||Rp9.5t||Rp6.8t||Rp679.0b||6.8x|
|Thu, 30 Sep 2021||Rp8.9t||Rp6.8t||Rp678.0b||7.8x|
|Sat, 28 Aug 2021||Rp8.8t||Rp6.8t||Rp678.0b||6.6x|
|Sun, 04 Jul 2021||Rp8.7t||Rp6.8t||Rp678.0b||7.1x|
|Wed, 07 Apr 2021||Rp8.7t||Rp6.7t||Rp593.0b||6.7x|
|Sat, 09 Jan 2021||Rp8.3t||Rp6.6t||Rp610.7b||7.8x|
|Fri, 02 Oct 2020||Rp8.0t||Rp6.7t||Rp680.3b||10.6x|
|Mon, 06 Jul 2020||Rp10.0t||Rp6.9t||Rp660.6b||12.5x|
|Thu, 09 Apr 2020||Rp10.7t||Rp6.9t||Rp805.0b||7.7x|
|Wed, 01 Jan 2020||Rp12.0t||Rp6.9t||Rp748.0b||10.8x|
|Sat, 05 Oct 2019||Rp12.1t||Rp6.9t||Rp732.7b||7.7x|
|Tue, 09 Jul 2019||Rp11.4t||Rp6.9t||Rp755.9b||8.2x|Median PE Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 8.5x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Property and Casualty Insurance industry have grown 3.1% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 3.3% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
How does Indonesian Property and Casualty Insurance compare with similar industries?
|Property and Casualty Insurance||0.65%|
|Life and Health Insurance||2.19%|
Industry PEThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?