Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Indonesian Logistics Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 29 Jan 2023||Rp2.7t||Rp3.8t||Rp750.0b||20.4x||3.6x||0.7x|
|Tue, 27 Dec 2022||Rp1.7t||Rp1.0t||Rp1.8b||23.3x||933.1x||1.6x|
|Thu, 24 Nov 2022||Rp1.5t||Rp1.0t||Rp7.0b||18x||216.4x||1.5x|
|Sat, 22 Oct 2022||Rp1.7t||Rp1.0t||Rp7.0b||20.6x||241.2x||1.6x|
|Mon, 19 Sep 2022||Rp1.7t||Rp1.0t||Rp7.0b||21.1x||245.7x||1.6x|
|Wed, 17 Aug 2022||Rp1.8t||Rp1.0t||Rp8.1b||22.1x||223.1x||1.7x|
|Fri, 15 Jul 2022||Rp1.8t||Rp1.0t||Rp17.0b||18.7x||103.4x||1.7x|
|Sun, 12 Jun 2022||Rp2.3t||Rp1.0t||Rp40.2b||23.7x||58x||2.3x|
|Tue, 10 May 2022||Rp2.4t||Rp1.0t||Rp37.8b||24.2x||64.3x||2.4x|
|Thu, 07 Apr 2022||Rp4.7t||Rp1.1t||-Rp96,404,772,079.00||25.6x||-49.2x||4.3x|
|Sat, 05 Mar 2022||Rp4.6t||Rp1.1t||-Rp97,159,701,976.00||24.5x||-46.9x||4.1x|
|Mon, 31 Jan 2022||Rp4.0t||Rp1.1t||-Rp97,240,262,443.00||25.1x||-40.9x||3.6x|
|Wed, 29 Dec 2021||Rp4.5t||Rp1.1t||-Rp93,061,218,071.00||27.4x||-48.9x||4.1x|
|Fri, 26 Nov 2021||Rp3.8t||Rp1.1t||-Rp55,445,934,741.00||223.5x||-69x||3.5x|
|Sun, 24 Oct 2021||Rp3.5t||Rp1.1t||-Rp112,194,124,827.00||135.3x||-31.2x||3.2x|
|Tue, 21 Sep 2021||Rp3.2t||Rp1.1t||-Rp112,596,245,159.00||149.8x||-28.3x||2.9x|
|Thu, 19 Aug 2021||Rp3.0t||Rp1.1t||-Rp114,252,740,855.00||114x||-26.4x||2.7x|
|Thu, 03 Jun 2021||Rp3.2t||Rp1.1t||-Rp133,807,462,261.00||33.9x||-23.8x||3x|
|Sun, 07 Mar 2021||Rp6.0t||Rp1.0t||-Rp123,554,085,640.00||32.7x||-48.3x||5.8x|
|Wed, 09 Dec 2020||Rp4.3t||Rp1.1t||-Rp48,825,320,286.00||38.9x||-88.4x||3.8x|
|Tue, 01 Sep 2020||Rp4.2t||Rp1.2t||-Rp51,401,926,733.00||41.3x||-81.4x||3.4x|
|Fri, 05 Jun 2020||Rp4.7t||Rp1.3t||-Rp41,599,555,280.00||34.4x||-112x||3.6x|
|Mon, 09 Mar 2020||Rp5.1t||Rp1.3t||-Rp29,349,075,553.00||30.8x||-175.2x||4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Indonesian Logistics industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 3.6x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 9.2x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 3.3x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 0.72x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Logistics industry have gone up over the last three years, and the industry is now profitable. Revenues have grown 42% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by the industry overall, and subsequently profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Indonesian Industrials industry?
|Air Freight and Logistics||-6.26%|
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?