Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Indonesian Life and Health Insurance Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Thu, 19 May 2022||Rp58.6t||Rp26.0t||Rp2.6t||165x|
|Sat, 16 Apr 2022||Rp56.1t||Rp28.0t||Rp3.2t||59.7x|
|Mon, 14 Mar 2022||Rp57.2t||Rp28.0t||Rp3.2t||67.5x|
|Wed, 09 Feb 2022||Rp56.9t||Rp28.0t||Rp3.2t||66.4x|
|Fri, 07 Jan 2022||Rp54.9t||Rp28.0t||Rp3.2t||182.5x|
|Sun, 05 Dec 2021||Rp52.6t||Rp27.9t||Rp3.4t||42.9x|
|Tue, 02 Nov 2021||Rp47.4t||Rp27.7t||Rp3.4t||40.7x|
|Thu, 30 Sep 2021||Rp49.0t||Rp25.6t||Rp3.5t||52x|
|Sat, 28 Aug 2021||Rp47.1t||Rp25.6t||Rp3.5t||47.5x|
|Sun, 04 Jul 2021||Rp48.5t||Rp25.6t||Rp3.5t||51x|
|Wed, 07 Apr 2021||Rp42.5t||Rp26.6t||Rp3.5t||26.6x|
|Sat, 09 Jan 2021||Rp45.2t||Rp22.3t||Rp3.3t||149.7x|
|Fri, 02 Oct 2020||Rp42.7t||Rp19.5t||Rp3.3t||56.1x|
|Mon, 06 Jul 2020||Rp49.2t||Rp20.0t||Rp3.2t||60.4x|
|Thu, 09 Apr 2020||Rp44.7t||Rp21.5t||Rp3.2t||41.2x|
|Wed, 01 Jan 2020||Rp50.6t||Rp26.0t||Rp3.7t||44.7x|
|Sat, 05 Oct 2019||Rp50.5t||Rp27.0t||Rp4.0t||21.3x|
|Tue, 09 Jul 2019||Rp37.4t||Rp21.1t||Rp3.7t||71.4x|Median PE Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the industry, and appear confident in long-term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 159x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 56.1x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Life and Health Insurance industry have declined 9.4% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have grown 10% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
How does Indonesian Life and Health Insurance compare with similar industries?
|Life and Health Insurance||1.58%|
|Property and Casualty Insurance||1.21%|
Industry PEThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?