Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Indonesian Machinery Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Tue, 06 Dec 2022||Rp4.7t||Rp3.0t||Rp409.0b||27.8x||11.4x||1.6x|
|Thu, 03 Nov 2022||Rp4.6t||Rp2.9t||Rp403.9b||30x||11.4x||1.6x|
|Sat, 01 Oct 2022||Rp5.1t||Rp3.1t||Rp512.0b||33.7x||9.9x||1.6x|
|Mon, 29 Aug 2022||Rp6.1t||Rp3.1t||Rp509.4b||33.9x||12.1x||2x|
|Wed, 27 Jul 2022||Rp6.3t||Rp3.0t||Rp531.1b||29.5x||11.8x||2.1x|
|Fri, 24 Jun 2022||Rp7.2t||Rp2.8t||Rp451.3b||23x||15.9x||2.5x|
|Sun, 22 May 2022||Rp7.6t||Rp2.7t||Rp434.1b||35.3x||17.5x||2.8x|
|Tue, 19 Apr 2022||Rp7.5t||Rp2.6t||Rp365.6b||500.3x||20.5x||2.9x|
|Thu, 17 Mar 2022||Rp7.5t||Rp2.5t||Rp314.2b||583.2x||23.8x||3x|
|Sat, 12 Feb 2022||Rp7.4t||Rp2.5t||Rp314.2b||1086.8x||23.6x||3x|
|Mon, 10 Jan 2022||Rp7.1t||Rp2.5t||Rp314.1b||13.5x||22.7x||2.9x|
|Wed, 08 Dec 2021||Rp6.4t||Rp2.4t||Rp301.4b||11.2x||21.2x||2.6x|
|Fri, 05 Nov 2021||Rp6.4t||Rp2.4t||Rp268.4b||12.9x||24x||2.6x|
|Sun, 03 Oct 2021||Rp5.9t||Rp2.1t||Rp157.0b||14.5x||37.3x||2.8x|
|Tue, 31 Aug 2021||Rp6.1t||Rp2.3t||Rp36.0b||14x||168.9x||2.6x|
|Wed, 07 Jul 2021||Rp6.2t||Rp2.3t||Rp36.0b||13.9x||172.1x||2.6x|
|Sat, 10 Apr 2021||Rp6.3t||Rp2.0t||-Rp48,549,371,741.00||20.3x||-129.9x||3.2x|
|Fri, 01 Jan 2021||Rp5.9t||Rp1.9t||-Rp85,656,983,046.00||22.2x||-69x||3.1x|
|Mon, 05 Oct 2020||Rp5.5t||Rp1.9t||-Rp84,916,874,289.00||36.5x||-65.1x||3x|
|Thu, 09 Jul 2020||Rp5.8t||Rp2.0t||-Rp9,319,928,443.00||65.4x||-618.7x||2.9x|
|Wed, 01 Apr 2020||Rp7.0t||Rp2.2t||Rp28.1b||30x||250.8x||3.2x|
|Sat, 04 Jan 2020||Rp10.0t||Rp2.3t||Rp64.4b||29.5x||154.5x||4.3x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Indonesian Machinery industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 11.8x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 13.3x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 3.0x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.6x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Machinery industry have grown 85% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 9.3% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Indonesian Industrials industry?
|Construction Machinery and Vehicles||-1.21%|
|Industrial Machinery||-3.54%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Construction Machinery and Vehicles industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 347x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Industrial Machinery industry, although it looks like investor sentiment has improved given that it's trading above its 3-year average.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|