Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Indonesian Energy Services Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 27 Nov 2022||Rp9.1t||Rp17.7t||-Rp21,211,564,771.00||10.9x||-429.3x||0.5x|
|Tue, 25 Oct 2022||Rp9.2t||Rp16.2t||-Rp29,439,966,777.00||11.5x||-311x||0.6x|
|Thu, 22 Sep 2022||Rp9.0t||Rp16.0t||-Rp21,485,308,166.00||13.9x||-418.5x||0.6x|
|Sat, 20 Aug 2022||Rp8.1t||Rp14.7t||-Rp127,570,327,438.00||17.7x||-63.1x||0.5x|
|Mon, 18 Jul 2022||Rp8.2t||Rp14.4t||-Rp165,383,920,668.00||16.7x||-49.7x||0.6x|
|Wed, 15 Jun 2022||Rp8.6t||Rp13.7t||-Rp204,990,508,931.00||21.7x||-42.1x||0.6x|
|Fri, 13 May 2022||Rp8.6t||Rp13.5t||-Rp165,734,363,980.00||21.4x||-52.1x||0.6x|
|Sun, 10 Apr 2022||Rp9.0t||Rp13.1t||Rp626.4b||7.8x||14.3x||0.7x|
|Tue, 08 Mar 2022||Rp9.7t||Rp12.6t||Rp717.3b||9x||13.5x||0.8x|
|Thu, 03 Feb 2022||Rp9.1t||Rp12.6t||Rp715.8b||8x||12.8x||0.7x|
|Sat, 01 Jan 2022||Rp9.6t||Rp12.6t||Rp711.7b||8.3x||13.4x||0.8x|
|Mon, 29 Nov 2021||Rp8.8t||Rp12.7t||Rp760.0b||12.2x||11.6x||0.7x|
|Wed, 27 Oct 2021||Rp9.3t||Rp12.5t||Rp661.8b||11x||14x||0.7x|
|Fri, 24 Sep 2021||Rp9.5t||Rp12.5t||Rp663.5b||10.3x||14.3x||0.8x|
|Sun, 22 Aug 2021||Rp8.4t||Rp12.6t||Rp618.5b||9.6x||13.5x||0.7x|
|Fri, 09 Jul 2021||Rp9.3t||Rp12.6t||Rp618.5b||10.3x||15x||0.7x|
|Thu, 01 Apr 2021||Rp10.1t||Rp12.8t||Rp700.2b||9x||14.4x||0.8x|
|Sun, 03 Jan 2021||Rp9.2t||Rp13.2t||Rp640.3b||10.3x||14.3x||0.7x|
|Wed, 07 Oct 2020||Rp6.7t||Rp14.6t||-Rp295,551,295,911.00||5.2x||-22.8x||0.5x|
|Tue, 30 Jun 2020||Rp7.8t||Rp15.3t||-Rp489,812,910,648.00||8.8x||-15.8x||0.5x|
|Fri, 03 Apr 2020||Rp11.4t||Rp15.8t||-Rp47,399,359,539.00||6.2x||-241.1x||0.7x|
|Mon, 06 Jan 2020||Rp22.2t||Rp15.0t||-Rp123,150,458,113.00||6.3x||-180.7x||1.5x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Indonesian Energy Services industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.71x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Energy Services industry have improved over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 7.8% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently losses are decreasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Indonesian Energy industry?
|Oil and Gas Drilling||1.08%|
|Oil and Gas Services||-1.26%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Oil and Gas Drilling industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?