Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Indonesian Marine Ports and Services Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Sun, 15 May 2022||Rp3.8t||Rp2.1t||Rp372.5b||15.6x|
|Tue, 12 Apr 2022||Rp4.0t||Rp1.9t||Rp280.7b||14.2x|
|Thu, 10 Mar 2022||Rp3.8t||Rp1.9t||Rp210.6b||24.3x|
|Sat, 05 Feb 2022||Rp3.8t||Rp1.9t||Rp210.6b||25.6x|
|Mon, 03 Jan 2022||Rp3.8t||Rp1.9t||Rp210.9b||26x|
|Wed, 01 Dec 2021||Rp4.0t||Rp1.8t||Rp34.5b||16.3x|
|Fri, 29 Oct 2021||Rp4.1t||Rp1.7t||-Rp12,389,771,905.00||17.6x|
|Sun, 26 Sep 2021||Rp4.4t||Rp1.7t||-Rp13,529,465,848.00||19.6x|
|Tue, 24 Aug 2021||Rp3.9t||Rp1.7t||-Rp16,270,820,239.00||15.3x|
|Wed, 30 Jun 2021||Rp3.3t||Rp1.7t||-Rp16,270,820,239.00||13.1x|
|Sat, 03 Apr 2021||Rp3.5t||Rp1.6t||-Rp89,041,622,254.00||49.7x|
|Tue, 05 Jan 2021||Rp3.9t||Rp1.6t||-Rp101,585,951,920.00||840.7x|
|Fri, 09 Oct 2020||Rp4.1t||Rp1.7t||-Rp56,049,875,300.00||23x|
|Thu, 02 Jul 2020||Rp4.3t||Rp1.9t||Rp106.6b||28.2x|
|Sun, 05 Apr 2020||Rp3.5t||Rp2.1t||Rp165.3b||8.5x|
|Wed, 08 Jan 2020||Rp4.9t||Rp2.0t||Rp211.9b||22.7x|
|Tue, 01 Oct 2019||Rp3.5t||Rp1.6t||Rp120.2b||17.1x|
|Fri, 05 Jul 2019||Rp4.1t||Rp1.6t||Rp118.8b||22.1x|Median PE Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are more pessimistic on the industry, indicating that they anticipate long-term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 16.0x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 91.2x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Marine Ports and Services industry have grown 33% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 5.1% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
How does Indonesian Marine Ports and Services compare with similar industries?
|Marine Ports and Services||-3.79%|
|Highways and Railtracks||-6.12%|
Industry PEThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?