Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Polish Specialty Stores Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 27 Nov 2022||zł2.4b||zł11.8b||zł2.5b||8.2x||1x||0.2x|
|Tue, 25 Oct 2022||zł2.0b||zł5.2b||zł265.7m||7.7x||7.6x||0.4x|
|Thu, 22 Sep 2022||zł2.1b||zł4.9b||zł267.0m||8x||7.7x||0.4x|
|Sat, 20 Aug 2022||zł2.3b||zł5.0b||zł266.9m||8.2x||8.7x||0.5x|
|Mon, 18 Jul 2022||zł2.1b||zł4.9b||zł239.8m||8x||8.8x||0.4x|
|Wed, 15 Jun 2022||zł2.2b||zł4.9b||zł239.8m||8.5x||9.3x||0.5x|
|Fri, 13 May 2022||zł2.4b||zł4.8b||zł232.6m||8.7x||10.5x||0.5x|
|Sun, 10 Apr 2022||zł2.6b||zł4.7b||zł220.0m||8.5x||11.7x||0.6x|
|Tue, 08 Mar 2022||zł2.1b||zł4.7b||zł223.3m||7.3x||9.5x||0.5x|
|Thu, 03 Feb 2022||zł2.5b||zł4.6b||zł210.6m||8.6x||12.1x||0.6x|
|Sat, 01 Jan 2022||zł2.3b||zł4.6b||zł194.2m||10.7x||12x||0.5x|
|Mon, 29 Nov 2021||zł2.2b||zł4.5b||zł192.2m||9.9x||11.5x||0.5x|
|Wed, 27 Oct 2021||zł2.2b||zł4.3b||zł154.3m||10.3x||14.4x||0.5x|
|Fri, 24 Sep 2021||zł2.3b||zł4.2b||zł145.4m||12x||15.7x||0.5x|
|Sun, 22 Aug 2021||zł2.3b||zł3.9b||zł51.1m||12.9x||45x||0.6x|
|Fri, 09 Jul 2021||zł2.0b||zł3.9b||zł51.1m||13.6x||39x||0.5x|
|Thu, 01 Apr 2021||zł1.7b||zł3.7b||zł84.9m||10.7x||19.9x||0.5x|
|Sun, 03 Jan 2021||zł1.5b||zł3.8b||zł32.7m||11.5x||45.1x||0.4x|
|Wed, 07 Oct 2020||zł1.4b||zł3.8b||zł43.2m||6.9x||31.7x||0.4x|
|Tue, 30 Jun 2020||zł973.5m||zł3.8b||zł12.1m||6.8x||80.5x||0.3x|
|Fri, 03 Apr 2020||zł695.1m||zł3.9b||-zł5,242,328.00||4.8x||-132.6x||0.2x|
|Mon, 06 Jan 2020||zł971.2m||zł4.0b||zł72.0m||11.7x||13.5x||0.2x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Polish Specialty Retail industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 0.97x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 11.8x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.41x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Specialty Retail industry have grown 245% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 33% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Polish Consumer Discretionary industry?
|Home Improvement Retail||0%|
|Home Furnishing Retail||0%|
|Computer and Electronics Retail||-0.41%|
|Specialty Stores||-0.90%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Specialty Stores industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Computer and Electronics Retail industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 2.2x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?