Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Canadian Medical Equipment Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Thu, 01 Dec 2022||CA$1.4b||CA$227.6m||-CA$243,274,528.00||84.2x||-5.7x||6.1x|
|Sat, 29 Oct 2022||CA$1.4b||CA$222.8m||-CA$237,837,812.00||91.3x||-6x||6.4x|
|Mon, 26 Sep 2022||CA$1.5b||CA$226.0m||-CA$232,131,971.00||90x||-6.3x||6.5x|
|Wed, 24 Aug 2022||CA$1.7b||CA$225.9m||-CA$246,778,595.00||92.5x||-6.9x||7.6x|
|Fri, 22 Jul 2022||CA$1.7b||CA$236.6m||-CA$232,303,098.00||86.4x||-7.4x||7.3x|
|Sun, 19 Jun 2022||CA$1.6b||CA$228.5m||-CA$225,588,434.00||73x||-6.9x||6.8x|
|Tue, 17 May 2022||CA$1.6b||CA$192.8m||-CA$220,074,930.00||69.4x||-7.2x||8.2x|
|Thu, 14 Apr 2022||CA$1.9b||CA$186.7m||-CA$189,896,255.00||90.1x||-10.1x||10.3x|
|Sat, 12 Mar 2022||CA$1.7b||CA$183.0m||-CA$215,410,675.00||79x||-7.7x||9x|
|Mon, 07 Feb 2022||CA$1.7b||CA$185.9m||-CA$213,796,433.00||85.6x||-7.9x||9.1x|
|Wed, 05 Jan 2022||CA$1.9b||CA$180.0m||-CA$204,205,127.00||90.6x||-9.2x||10.4x|
|Fri, 03 Dec 2021||CA$2.0b||CA$180.9m||-CA$230,878,238.00||90.7x||-8.5x||10.9x|
|Sun, 31 Oct 2021||CA$2.1b||CA$170.5m||-CA$212,457,238.00||302.6x||-9.7x||12.1x|
|Tue, 28 Sep 2021||CA$2.2b||CA$168.2m||-CA$216,642,005.00||301.3x||-10.1x||12.9x|
|Thu, 26 Aug 2021||CA$2.0b||CA$166.0m||-CA$212,779,288.83||261.1x||-9.5x||12.2x|
|Fri, 02 Jul 2021||CA$2.1b||CA$166.0m||-CA$212,779,288.83||237x||-10x||12.8x|
|Mon, 05 Apr 2021||CA$2.2b||CA$149.6m||-CA$191,610,967.99||131.7x||-11.6x||14.9x|
|Thu, 07 Jan 2021||CA$1.4b||CA$119.5m||-CA$159,794,689.61||156.7x||-8.7x||11.7x|
|Wed, 30 Sep 2020||CA$1.2b||CA$126.9m||-CA$125,371,010.22||155.6x||-9.7x||9.5x|
|Sat, 04 Jul 2020||CA$935.7m||CA$123.8m||-CA$113,844,282.38||150.8x||-8.2x||7.6x|
|Tue, 07 Apr 2020||CA$621.9m||CA$117.3m||-CA$123,771,949.80||62.2x||-5x||5.3x|
|Fri, 10 Jan 2020||CA$646.2m||CA$105.9m||-CA$77,240,578.43||128.5x||-8.4x||6.1x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Canadian Medical Equipment industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 9.7x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 6.1x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Medical Equipment industry have deteriorated over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have grown 29% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has caused losses to expand.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Canadian Healthcare industry?
|Medical Equipment||2.60%|Forecasted Growth
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Medical Equipment industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 58% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings decline of 31% per year.
- In contrast, the Medical Equipment industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 58% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?