Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Swedish Capital Markets Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Mon, 05 Dec 2022||kr355.6b||kr56.0b||kr5.2b||6.9x||68.8x||6.4x|
|Wed, 02 Nov 2022||kr337.0b||kr56.0b||kr20.4b||6.7x||16.5x||6x|
|Fri, 30 Sep 2022||kr272.8b||kr53.8b||kr21.0b||6.2x||13x||5.1x|
|Sun, 28 Aug 2022||kr304.1b||kr53.4b||kr20.9b||8.3x||14.6x||5.7x|
|Tue, 26 Jul 2022||kr337.8b||kr52.6b||kr10.5b||12x||32.2x||6.4x|
|Thu, 23 Jun 2022||kr302.2b||kr55.8b||kr14.8b||7.9x||20.5x||5.4x|
|Sat, 21 May 2022||kr368.0b||kr55.8b||kr15.0b||10.9x||24.5x||6.6x|
|Mon, 18 Apr 2022||kr482.0b||kr61.2b||-kr2,576,111,318.00||8x||-187.1x||7.9x|
|Wed, 16 Mar 2022||kr409.3b||kr63.6b||-kr2,732,309,404.00||8.2x||-149.8x||6.4x|
|Fri, 11 Feb 2022||kr476.0b||kr57.5b||-kr15,462,705,346.00||12.4x||-30.8x||8.3x|
|Sun, 09 Jan 2022||kr591.0b||kr55.6b||-kr14,645,677,053.00||18.8x||-40.4x||10.6x|
|Tue, 07 Dec 2021||kr660.4b||kr55.4b||-kr13,995,932,847.00||16.2x||-47.2x||11.9x|
|Thu, 04 Nov 2021||kr668.9b||kr56.2b||-kr7,763,719,860.00||10.4x||-86.2x||11.9x|
|Sat, 02 Oct 2021||kr561.0b||kr54.3b||-kr8,905,857,988.00||10.9x||-63x||10.3x|
|Mon, 30 Aug 2021||kr583.2b||kr54.1b||-kr8,865,723,524.61||12.3x||-65.8x||10.8x|
|Tue, 06 Jul 2021||kr440.3b||kr54.1b||-kr8,857,631,266.61||10.7x||-49.7x||8.1x|
|Fri, 09 Apr 2021||kr388.0b||kr49.4b||-kr18,769,002,361.78||7.9x||-20.7x||7.9x|
|Thu, 31 Dec 2020||kr290.2b||kr40.5b||kr10.7b||18.3x||27.1x||7.2x|
|Sun, 04 Oct 2020||kr238.1b||kr38.9b||kr10.0b||13.2x||23.8x||6.1x|
|Wed, 08 Jul 2020||kr211.6b||kr34.8b||kr6.3b||8.4x||33.4x||6.1x|
|Tue, 31 Mar 2020||kr140.5b||kr33.1b||kr4.0b||18.6x||35x||4.2x|
|Fri, 03 Jan 2020||kr159.3b||kr39.4b||kr9.2b||14.8x||17.2x||4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the Swedish Capital Markets industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 68.8x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of -5.4x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 7.3x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 6.4x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Capital Markets industry have declined 18% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have grown 12% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Swedish Financials industry?
|Diversified Capital Markets||0%|
|Investment Banking and Brokerage||-3.95%|
|Financial Exchanges and Data||-10.58%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Asset Management industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 3.4x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 30.2%, which is lower than the prior year's growth of 139.9% per year.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Asset Management industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 30% over the next 5 years.
- However this is lower than its past earnings growth rate of 140% per year.
- In contrast, the Investment Banking and Brokerage industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 13% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?