Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Swedish Auto Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Thu, 30 Nov 2023||kr105.4b||kr399.8b||kr12.5b||10.5x||8.4x||0.3x|
|Sat, 28 Oct 2023||kr116.4b||kr399.7b||kr12.5b||9.4x||9.3x||0.3x|
|Mon, 25 Sep 2023||kr132.4b||kr386.9b||kr9.9b||13.3x||13.4x||0.3x|
|Wed, 23 Aug 2023||kr135.4b||kr386.8b||kr9.8b||11x||13.8x||0.4x|
|Fri, 21 Jul 2023||kr145.6b||kr386.8b||kr9.8b||11.8x||14.8x||0.4x|
|Sun, 18 Jun 2023||kr136.4b||kr355.9b||kr15.4b||8.9x||8.9x||0.4x|
|Tue, 16 May 2023||kr114.5b||kr355.7b||kr15.4b||8x||7.4x||0.3x|
|Thu, 13 Apr 2023||kr129.1b||kr334.2b||kr15.6b||8.4x||8.3x||0.4x|
|Sat, 11 Mar 2023||kr145.1b||kr334.2b||kr15.6b||8.9x||9.3x||0.4x|
|Mon, 06 Feb 2023||kr165.0b||kr308.9b||kr15.0b||9.4x||11x||0.5x|
|Wed, 04 Jan 2023||kr149.9b||kr308.9b||kr15.0b||8.7x||10x||0.5x|
|Fri, 02 Dec 2022||kr156.3b||kr308.9b||kr15.0b||9.1x||10.4x||0.5x|
|Sun, 30 Oct 2022||kr136.5b||kr308.7b||kr15.0b||8.3x||9.1x||0.4x|
|Tue, 27 Sep 2022||kr156.1b||kr290.2b||kr16.8b||8x||9.3x||0.5x|
|Thu, 25 Aug 2022||kr202.9b||kr290.2b||kr16.9b||10.4x||12x||0.7x|
|Sat, 23 Jul 2022||kr223.8b||kr290.2b||kr16.9b||10.5x||13.2x||0.8x|
|Mon, 20 Jun 2022||kr216.8b||kr291.4b||kr10.4b||14.7x||20.8x||0.7x|
|Wed, 18 May 2022||kr240.6b||kr291.4b||kr10.4b||16.3x||23x||0.8x|
|Fri, 15 Apr 2022||kr208.9b||kr285.5b||kr12.3b||13.8x||16.9x||0.7x|
|Sun, 13 Mar 2022||kr169.0b||kr285.5b||kr12.2b||11.4x||13.8x||0.6x|
|Tue, 08 Feb 2022||kr204.9b||kr290.5b||kr15.1b||13.4x||13.6x||0.7x|
|Thu, 06 Jan 2022||kr255.4b||kr290.5b||kr15.1b||16.5x||16.9x||0.9x|
|Sat, 04 Dec 2021||kr228.6b||kr290.5b||kr15.1b||14.3x||15.1x||0.8x|
|Mon, 01 Nov 2021||kr76.8b||kr295.1b||kr15.6b||9.6x||4.9x||0.3x|
|Wed, 29 Sep 2021||kr2.5b||kr2.9b||-kr18,388,132.00||14.5x||-134.5x||0.9x|
|Fri, 27 Aug 2021||kr2.5b||kr2.9b||-kr18,388,132.00||15x||-138.5x||0.9x|
|Sat, 03 Jul 2021||kr2.8b||kr2.9b||-kr18,388,132.00||13.9x||-153x||1x|
|Tue, 06 Apr 2021||kr2.9b||kr2.5b||-kr19,664,810.00||18.8x||-148.3x||1.2x|
|Fri, 08 Jan 2021||kr2.5b||kr2.3b||-kr25,875,530.00||22.2x||-96.9x||1.1x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Swedish Auto industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 8.1x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of -26.7x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.70x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Auto industry have gone up over the last three years, and the industry is now profitable. Revenues have grown 466% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by the industry overall, and subsequently profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Swedish Consumer Discretionary industry?
|Automobile Manufacturers||-2.45%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Automobile Manufacturers industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 290x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 20.6%, which is higher than its past year's earnings decline of 4.8% per year.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Automobile Manufacturers industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 21% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings decline of 4.8% per year.
- In contrast, the Automobile Manufacturers industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 21% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?