Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Pakistani Telecom Services and Carriers Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Wed, 08 Feb 2023||PK₨40.9b||PK₨156.6b||-PK₨7,245,665,517.00||4x||-5.6x||0.3x|
|Fri, 06 Jan 2023||PK₨39.4b||PK₨156.6b||-PK₨7,245,665,517.00||4.3x||-5.4x||0.3x|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||PK₨45.2b||PK₨156.6b||-PK₨7,245,665,517.00||5.7x||-6.2x||0.3x|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||PK₨44.6b||PK₨156.3b||-PK₨7,280,901,378.00||6.2x||-6.1x||0.3x|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||PK₨42.5b||PK₨148.3b||-PK₨4,269,709,958.00||5.6x||-10x||0.3x|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||PK₨45.1b||PK₨146.4b||-PK₨2,681,611,958.00||5.6x||-16.8x||0.3x|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||PK₨41.9b||PK₨146.4b||-PK₨2,681,611,958.00||4.9x||-15.6x||0.3x|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||PK₨45.6b||PK₨146.7b||-PK₨5,412,958.00||5.1x||-8428.6x||0.3x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||PK₨44.5b||PK₨146.7b||-PK₨5,412,958.00||4.9x||-8226.7x||0.3x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||PK₨51.4b||PK₨145.6b||PK₨3.1b||7.8x||16.4x||0.4x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||PK₨46.0b||PK₨145.6b||PK₨3.1b||6.5x||14.7x||0.3x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||PK₨58.7b||PK₨144.2b||PK₨5.9b||9.2x||9.9x||0.4x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||PK₨56.6b||PK₨144.2b||PK₨5.9b||9.5x||9.6x||0.4x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||PK₨54.7b||PK₨144.2b||PK₨5.9b||8.2x||9.2x||0.4x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||PK₨59.4b||PK₨144.2b||PK₨5.9b||n/a||10x||0.4x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||PK₨61.6b||PK₨142.0b||PK₨6.3b||12.6x||9.8x||0.4x|
|Sun, 29 Aug 2021||PK₨70.1b||PK₨142.0b||PK₨6.3b||13.3x||11.1x||0.5x|
|Mon, 05 Jul 2021||PK₨75.3b||PK₨142.0b||PK₨6.3b||12.3x||11.9x||0.5x|
|Thu, 08 Apr 2021||PK₨53.2b||PK₨139.2b||PK₨5.4b||7.9x||9.8x||0.4x|
|Sun, 10 Jan 2021||PK₨51.5b||PK₨136.9b||PK₨3.3b||14.2x||15.8x||0.4x|
|Sat, 03 Oct 2020||PK₨59.1b||PK₨134.8b||PK₨1.0b||43.7x||59x||0.4x|
|Tue, 07 Jul 2020||PK₨48.3b||PK₨134.6b||-PK₨42,301,522.00||366.4x||-1141.1x||0.4x|
|Fri, 10 Apr 2020||PK₨42.2b||PK₨137.1b||PK₨34.8m||3.1x||1213.1x||0.3x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Pakistani Telecom industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.36x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Telecom industry have declined over the last three years, with the industry now making a loss overall.
- Meanwhile revenues have grown 4.1% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Pakistani Telecom industry?
|Telecom Services and Carriers||2.23%|
|Integrated Telecom Services||2.57%|
|Alternative Carriers||-4.76%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Alternative Carriers industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 6.3x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?