Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the South Korean REITS Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||₩7.6t||₩218.8b||₩114.9b||3.6x||66.5x||34.9x|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||₩6.6t||₩210.4b||₩109.8b||3.2x||60.3x||31.5x|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||₩7.8t||₩210.4b||₩109.8b||3.4x||71.3x||37.2x|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||₩8.3t||₩205.9b||₩112.2b||3.9x||73.8x||40.2x|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||₩7.8t||₩205.9b||₩112.2b||3.7x||69.2x||37.7x|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||₩8.5t||₩205.9b||₩112.2b||3.9x||76.1x||41.5x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||₩9.0t||₩200.0b||₩107.5b||4.4x||84x||45.1x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||₩9.1t||₩200.0b||₩107.5b||4.5x||84.5x||45.4x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||₩8.5t||₩203.1b||₩112.0b||4.6x||76.1x||42x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||₩8.2t||₩203.1b||₩112.0b||4.1x||72.8x||40.1x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||₩7.4t||₩203.1b||₩112.0b||4.4x||66x||36.4x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||₩7.3t||₩203.1b||₩112.0b||4.6x||65.2x||36x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||₩7.5t||₩211.6b||₩123.2b||n/a||60.8x||35.4x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||₩7.3t||₩211.6b||₩123.2b||4.5x||59.1x||34.4x|
|Sun, 29 Aug 2021||₩6.0t||₩264.1b||₩128.0b||18.9x||47.2x||22.9x|
|Mon, 05 Jul 2021||₩6.3t||₩264.1b||₩128.0b||22.4x||49.2x||23.8x|
|Thu, 08 Apr 2021||₩5.3t||₩273.1b||₩130.2b||17.6x||40.4x||19.2x|
|Sun, 10 Jan 2021||₩4.9t||₩275.6b||₩134.8b||13.7x||36.4x||17.8x|
|Sat, 03 Oct 2020||₩4.0t||₩216.9b||₩122.8b||9x||32.9x||18.6x|
|Tue, 07 Jul 2020||₩2.5t||₩212.8b||₩111.2b||8.8x||22.9x||12x|
|Fri, 10 Apr 2020||₩2.3t||₩209.2b||₩99.0b||8.8x||23.4x||11.1x|
|Thu, 02 Jan 2020||₩2.9t||₩209.2b||₩93.5b||11.1x||31.3x||14x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the South Korean REITs industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 69.6x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 49.5x.
- The industry's 3-year average PS ratio of 26.0x is exceeded by the industry's current PS ratio of 36.3x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the REITs industry have grown 5.5% per year over the last three years, while revenues have remained mostly flat.
- This means that companies overall are more efficiently conducting business since profits are increasing while sales have been flat.
Which industries have driven the changes within the South Korean Real Estate industry?
|Hotel and Resort REITs||-0.61%|
|Industrial REITs||-2.93%|Industry PE
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Diversified REITs industry, although it looks like investor sentiment has improved given that it's trading above its 3-year average of 17.2x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Diversified REITs industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 13% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings growth rate of 2.6% per year.
- In contrast, the Diversified REITs industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 13% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?