Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the South Korean Diversified Financial Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Mon, 30 Jan 2023||₩575.2b||₩2.8t||₩45.2b||116.1x||12.7x||0.2x|
|Wed, 28 Dec 2022||₩701.1b||₩2.8t||₩45.2b||114.4x||15.5x||0.3x|
|Fri, 25 Nov 2022||₩709.8b||₩2.7t||₩41.2b||115.9x||17.2x||0.3x|
|Sun, 23 Oct 2022||₩635.0b||₩2.7t||₩41.1b||476.4x||15.4x||0.2x|
|Tue, 20 Sep 2022||₩744.8b||₩2.7t||₩41.1b||494.1x||18.1x||0.3x|
|Thu, 18 Aug 2022||₩4.1t||₩18.5t||₩963.8b||9.8x||4.3x||0.2x|
|Sat, 16 Jul 2022||₩3.3t||₩18.5t||₩963.8b||10.5x||3.4x||0.2x|
|Mon, 13 Jun 2022||₩4.4t||₩18.5t||₩964.5b||11x||4.6x||0.2x|
|Wed, 11 May 2022||₩5.0t||₩18.1t||₩819.9b||10.7x||6.1x||0.3x|
|Fri, 08 Apr 2022||₩5.7t||₩18.1t||₩819.8b||10.8x||7x||0.3x|
|Sun, 06 Mar 2022||₩5.1t||₩17.8t||₩735.7b||12.8x||6.9x||0.3x|
|Tue, 01 Feb 2022||₩6.3t||₩17.8t||₩736.3b||13.1x||8.5x||0.4x|
|Thu, 30 Dec 2021||₩6.2t||₩17.8t||₩736.3b||12.5x||8.4x||0.3x|
|Sat, 27 Nov 2021||₩5.4t||₩17.3t||₩649.6b||25.7x||8.3x||0.3x|
|Mon, 25 Oct 2021||₩5.1t||₩17.2t||₩649.5b||26.8x||7.9x||0.3x|
|Wed, 22 Sep 2021||₩5.5t||₩17.2t||₩649.5b||26.1x||8.5x||0.3x|
|Fri, 20 Aug 2021||₩3.8t||₩17.2t||₩649.5b||13.9x||5.8x||0.2x|
|Fri, 04 Jun 2021||₩3.3t||₩16.9t||₩591.2b||24.7x||5.6x||0.2x|
|Mon, 08 Mar 2021||₩2.3t||₩16.8t||₩489.8b||23.1x||4.6x||0.1x|
|Thu, 10 Dec 2020||₩2.1t||₩16.6t||₩499.1b||10x||4.2x||0.1x|
|Wed, 02 Sep 2020||₩1.9t||₩16.4t||₩459.1b||8.1x||4.2x||0.1x|
|Sat, 06 Jun 2020||₩2.2t||₩15.7t||₩435.3b||7.4x||5.1x||0.1x|
|Tue, 10 Mar 2020||₩2.2t||₩14.7t||₩467.2b||6.3x||4.7x||0.2x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the South Korean Diversified Financial industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 12.7x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 6.9x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.21x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Diversified Financial industry have declined 54% per year over the last three years,
- Revenues have also declined 42% per year.
- This means overall sales from these companies are declining and profits are subsequently falling as well.
Which industries have driven the changes within the South Korean Financials industry?
|Other Diversified Financial Services||0.15%|
|Specialized Finance||-1.73%|Industry PE
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Specialized Finance industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 16.8x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?