Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the South Korean Auto Components Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Thu, 30 Nov 2023||₩54.7t||₩182.7t||₩6.1t||7.1x||9x||0.3x|
|Sat, 28 Oct 2023||₩51.3t||₩180.6t||₩5.5t||6.6x||9.3x||0.3x|
|Mon, 25 Sep 2023||₩56.6t||₩180.6t||₩5.5t||7.1x||10.2x||0.3x|
|Wed, 23 Aug 2023||₩56.1t||₩174.7t||₩5.5t||7.5x||10.2x||0.3x|
|Fri, 21 Jul 2023||₩60.0t||₩172.9t||₩5.5t||8.8x||11x||0.3x|
|Sun, 18 Jun 2023||₩56.1t||₩172.7t||₩5.5t||8.6x||10.3x||0.3x|
|Tue, 16 May 2023||₩57.3t||₩164.4t||₩4.6t||13.1x||12.4x||0.3x|
|Thu, 13 Apr 2023||₩56.7t||₩164.2t||₩4.6t||11.7x||12.2x||0.3x|
|Sat, 11 Mar 2023||₩52.8t||₩157.6t||₩5.1t||9x||10.4x||0.3x|
|Mon, 06 Feb 2023||₩51.7t||₩153.9t||₩5.0t||9x||10.3x||0.3x|
|Wed, 04 Jan 2023||₩47.2t||₩153.9t||₩5.0t||8x||9.4x||0.3x|
|Fri, 02 Dec 2022||₩51.9t||₩153.4t||₩5.0t||9.2x||10.4x||0.3x|
|Sun, 30 Oct 2022||₩50.4t||₩143.8t||₩4.3t||10.4x||11.6x||0.4x|
|Tue, 27 Sep 2022||₩50.3t||₩143.7t||₩4.3t||10.1x||11.6x||0.3x|
|Thu, 25 Aug 2022||₩52.8t||₩140.0t||₩4.1t||14.1x||12.9x||0.4x|
|Sat, 23 Jul 2022||₩52.3t||₩137.2t||₩3.9t||14.4x||13.4x||0.4x|
|Mon, 20 Jun 2022||₩50.6t||₩138.3t||₩4.0t||14.5x||12.8x||0.4x|
|Wed, 18 May 2022||₩54.4t||₩134.5t||₩4.4t||12.4x||12.4x||0.4x|
|Fri, 15 Apr 2022||₩55.0t||₩134.5t||₩4.4t||13.1x||12.6x||0.4x|
|Sun, 13 Mar 2022||₩53.3t||₩132.5t||₩4.6t||12x||11.6x||0.4x|
|Tue, 08 Feb 2022||₩57.0t||₩132.6t||₩4.6t||12.7x||12.5x||0.4x|
|Thu, 06 Jan 2022||₩65.0t||₩132.5t||₩4.6t||13.7x||14.2x||0.5x|
|Sat, 04 Dec 2021||₩62.1t||₩132.5t||₩4.6t||13.6x||13.6x||0.5x|
|Mon, 01 Nov 2021||₩67.2t||₩132.3t||₩4.5t||15.1x||15x||0.5x|
|Wed, 29 Sep 2021||₩67.6t||₩132.3t||₩4.5t||15.2x||15.1x||0.5x|
|Fri, 27 Aug 2021||₩68.0t||₩133.2t||₩4.3t||16.1x||15.7x||0.5x|
|Sat, 03 Jul 2021||₩74.3t||₩133.2t||₩4.3t||17.1x||17.1x||0.6x|
|Tue, 06 Apr 2021||₩69.0t||₩123.3t||₩2.5t||15.5x||27.3x||0.6x|
|Fri, 08 Jan 2021||₩61.5t||₩119.0t||₩1.6t||19x||39x||0.5x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the South Korean Auto Components industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 9.0x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 16.6x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.42x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Auto Components industry have grown 54% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 16% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the South Korean Consumer Discretionary industry?
|Auto Parts and Equipment||0.34%|
|Tires and Rubber||-0.85%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Tires and Rubber industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 15.6x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 19.6%, which is higher than its past year's earnings decline of 5.5% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Auto Parts and Equipment industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 16.8x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Auto Parts and Equipment industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 22% over the next 5 years.
- However this is lower than its past earnings growth rate of 41% per year.
- In contrast, the Tires and Rubber industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 20% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?