Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the South Korean Auto Components Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sat, 03 Dec 2022||₩51.7t||₩153.6t||₩5.0t||9.2x||10.3x||0.3x|
|Mon, 31 Oct 2022||₩50.4t||₩143.8t||₩4.3t||10.4x||11.6x||0.4x|
|Wed, 28 Sep 2022||₩50.4t||₩143.8t||₩4.3t||10.3x||11.6x||0.4x|
|Fri, 26 Aug 2022||₩53.7t||₩140.5t||₩4.0t||14x||13.3x||0.4x|
|Sun, 24 Jul 2022||₩52.2t||₩137.2t||₩3.9t||14.5x||13.4x||0.4x|
|Tue, 21 Jun 2022||₩49.2t||₩138.3t||₩4.0t||13.7x||12.4x||0.4x|
|Thu, 19 May 2022||₩54.6t||₩134.5t||₩4.4t||12.5x||12.5x||0.4x|
|Sat, 16 Apr 2022||₩54.9t||₩134.5t||₩4.4t||13x||12.5x||0.4x|
|Mon, 14 Mar 2022||₩53.3t||₩133.4t||₩4.6t||12x||11.6x||0.4x|
|Wed, 09 Feb 2022||₩56.4t||₩132.6t||₩4.6t||12.4x||12.3x||0.4x|
|Fri, 07 Jan 2022||₩65.0t||₩132.5t||₩4.6t||n/a||14.2x||0.5x|
|Sun, 05 Dec 2021||₩62.1t||₩132.5t||₩4.6t||13.6x||13.6x||0.5x|
|Tue, 02 Nov 2021||₩67.4t||₩132.3t||₩4.5t||15.7x||15x||0.5x|
|Thu, 30 Sep 2021||₩67.3t||₩132.3t||₩4.5t||14.7x||15x||0.5x|
|Sat, 28 Aug 2021||₩68.0t||₩133.2t||₩4.3t||16.1x||15.7x||0.5x|
|Sun, 04 Jul 2021||₩74.3t||₩133.2t||₩4.3t||17.1x||17.1x||0.6x|
|Wed, 07 Apr 2021||₩69.0t||₩123.3t||₩2.5t||15.5x||27.3x||0.6x|
|Sat, 09 Jan 2021||₩61.5t||₩119.0t||₩1.6t||19x||39x||0.5x|
|Fri, 02 Oct 2020||₩50.1t||₩116.2t||₩1.7t||17x||29.8x||0.4x|
|Mon, 06 Jul 2020||₩40.7t||₩115.1t||₩1.9t||14.5x||21.2x||0.4x|
|Thu, 09 Apr 2020||₩35.1t||₩123.7t||₩3.5t||9.1x||10.2x||0.3x|
|Wed, 01 Jan 2020||₩52.2t||₩124.5t||₩3.9t||11.8x||13.5x||0.4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the South Korean Auto Components industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 10.3x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 19.1x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.44x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Auto Components industry have grown 9.5% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 7.6% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the South Korean Consumer Discretionary industry?
|Auto Parts and Equipment||1.94%|
|Tires and Rubber||-0.21%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Auto Parts and Equipment industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 19.4x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 18.7%, which is higher than its past year's earnings growth of 4.5% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Tires and Rubber industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 18.5x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Auto Parts and Equipment industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 19% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings growth rate of 4.5% per year.
- In contrast, the Tires and Rubber industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 8.0% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?