Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the South Korean Marine Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Tue, 31 Jan 2023||₩16.5t||₩32.2t||₩12.7t||3x||1.3x||0.5x|
|Thu, 29 Dec 2022||₩15.4t||₩32.2t||₩12.7t||3x||1.2x||0.5x|
|Sat, 26 Nov 2022||₩15.9t||₩32.0t||₩12.8t||3x||1.2x||0.5x|
|Mon, 24 Oct 2022||₩14.0t||₩29.7t||₩12.3t||2.7x||1.1x||0.5x|
|Wed, 21 Sep 2022||₩15.0t||₩29.7t||₩12.3t||3.2x||1.2x||0.5x|
|Fri, 19 Aug 2022||₩17.0t||₩29.4t||₩12.3t||4.5x||1.4x||0.6x|
|Sun, 17 Jul 2022||₩16.2t||₩26.2t||₩9.4t||4x||1.7x||0.6x|
|Tue, 14 Jun 2022||₩20.2t||₩26.2t||₩9.4t||5.1x||2.1x||0.8x|
|Thu, 12 May 2022||₩21.2t||₩22.7t||₩6.3t||6x||3.4x||0.9x|
|Sat, 09 Apr 2022||₩18.8t||₩22.5t||₩6.3t||5.7x||3x||0.8x|
|Mon, 07 Mar 2022||₩24.0t||₩19.5t||₩3.6t||6.5x||6.6x||1.2x|
|Wed, 02 Feb 2022||₩15.6t||₩18.6t||₩3.4t||4.2x||4.6x||0.8x|
|Fri, 31 Dec 2021||₩18.6t||₩18.5t||₩3.4t||5x||5.5x||1x|
|Sun, 28 Nov 2021||₩17.3t||₩18.5t||₩3.4t||4.7x||5x||0.9x|
|Tue, 26 Oct 2021||₩18.1t||₩15.1t||₩804.7b||10.7x||22.5x||1.2x|
|Thu, 23 Sep 2021||₩22.4t||₩15.1t||₩807.7b||11x||27.8x||1.5x|
|Sat, 21 Aug 2021||₩21.6t||₩15.0t||₩798.9b||10.1x||27.1x||1.4x|
|Sat, 05 Jun 2021||₩22.3t||₩12.6t||₩502.2b||22.5x||44.4x||1.8x|
|Tue, 09 Mar 2021||₩10.9t||₩11.1t||₩240.0b||24.1x||45.4x||1x|
|Mon, 30 Nov 2020||₩8.1t||₩10.6t||-₩6,926,437,510.00||17.2x||-1170.8x||0.8x|
|Thu, 03 Sep 2020||₩4.7t||₩10.5t||-₩95,637,996,510.00||9.8x||-49.2x||0.5x|
|Sun, 07 Jun 2020||₩4.4t||₩10.6t||-₩268,638,835,690.00||10x||-16.5x||0.4x|
|Sat, 29 Feb 2020||₩4.0t||₩10.5t||-₩396,456,242,400.00||10.3x||-10.2x||0.4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the South Korean Marine industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 1.4x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of -73.1x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.81x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Marine industry have gone up over the last three years, and the industry is now profitable. Revenues have grown 45% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by the industry overall, and subsequently profits are increasing too.
How does South Korean Marine compare with similar industries?
|Marine and Shipping||2.22%|
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?