Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the South Korean Aluminum Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Wed, 18 May 2022||₩1.4t||₩1.6t||₩82.5b||13.7x|
|Fri, 15 Apr 2022||₩1.5t||₩1.6t||₩83.3b||13.1x|
|Sun, 13 Mar 2022||₩1.4t||₩1.5t||₩58.0b||19.2x|
|Tue, 08 Feb 2022||₩1.3t||₩1.5t||₩58.0b||17.5x|
|Thu, 06 Jan 2022||₩1.4t||₩1.5t||₩58.0b||19x|
|Sat, 04 Dec 2021||₩1.3t||₩1.5t||₩58.1b||19.1x|
|Mon, 01 Nov 2021||₩1.4t||₩1.4t||₩36.1b||28.8x|
|Wed, 29 Sep 2021||₩1.7t||₩1.4t||₩36.1b||34.9x|
|Fri, 27 Aug 2021||₩1.4t||₩1.6t||₩29.2b||28.8x|
|Sat, 03 Jul 2021||₩1.2t||₩1.6t||₩29.2b||20x|
|Tue, 06 Apr 2021||₩892.0b||₩1.5t||₩12.6b||21.5x|
|Fri, 08 Jan 2021||₩1.0t||₩1.4t||-₩7,243,774,100.00||36.2x|
|Thu, 01 Oct 2020||₩959.1b||₩1.4t||-₩61,121,404,616.00||26.6x|
|Sun, 05 Jul 2020||₩981.8b||₩1.4t||-₩69,310,061,538.00||40.5x|
|Wed, 08 Apr 2020||₩776.4b||₩1.5t||-₩67,767,075,287.00||21.9x|
|Tue, 31 Dec 2019||₩682.1b||₩1.5t||-₩65,933,828,618.00||23.2x|
|Fri, 04 Oct 2019||₩729.0b||₩1.5t||-₩4,619,950,310.00||16.7x|
|Mon, 08 Jul 2019||₩807.9b||₩1.5t||₩3.2b||16.2x|Median PE Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are more pessimistic on the industry, indicating that they anticipate long-term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 13.5x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 25.1x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Aluminum industry have grown 272% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 3.5% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
How does South Korean Aluminum compare with similar industries?
|Metals and Mining||2.38%|
|Diversified Metals and Mining||2.67%|
|Precious Metals and Minerals||0%|
Industry PEThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?