Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Indian Renewable Energy Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Mon, 28 Nov 2022||₹7.4t||₹2.7t||₹349.6b||15.7x||21.2x||2.8x|
|Wed, 26 Oct 2022||₹4.2t||₹2.5t||₹333.4b||14.3x||12.7x||1.7x|
|Fri, 23 Sep 2022||₹4.5t||₹2.5t||₹332.8b||18x||13.4x||1.8x|
|Sun, 21 Aug 2022||₹4.3t||₹2.5t||₹332.8b||14.8x||13x||1.8x|
|Tue, 19 Jul 2022||₹3.6t||₹2.2t||₹275.1b||17.7x||13x||1.6x|
|Thu, 16 Jun 2022||₹3.5t||₹2.2t||₹287.1b||15.4x||12.1x||1.6x|
|Sat, 14 May 2022||₹3.4t||₹2.1t||₹286.4b||18.6x||11.9x||1.6x|
|Mon, 11 Apr 2022||₹3.6t||₹2.1t||₹220.2b||18.4x||16.1x||1.7x|
|Wed, 09 Mar 2022||₹2.8t||₹2.1t||₹220.2b||18.6x||12.8x||1.3x|
|Fri, 04 Feb 2022||₹2.9t||₹2.1t||₹214.4b||33.7x||13.6x||1.4x|
|Sun, 02 Jan 2022||₹2.7t||₹2.0t||₹204.7b||30x||13.3x||1.3x|
|Tue, 30 Nov 2021||₹2.7t||₹2.0t||₹204.7b||22.2x||13.1x||1.3x|
|Thu, 28 Oct 2021||₹3.0t||₹2.0t||₹226.3b||19.7x||13.5x||1.5x|
|Sat, 25 Sep 2021||₹2.7t||₹2.0t||₹226.3b||15.6x||11.9x||1.3x|
|Mon, 23 Aug 2021||₹2.3t||₹2.0t||₹226.3b||12.6x||10x||1.1x|
|Sat, 10 Jul 2021||₹2.4t||₹2.0t||₹226.3b||17.2x||10.6x||1.2x|
|Fri, 02 Apr 2021||₹1.9t||₹2.0t||₹209.8b||10.9x||9.1x||1x|
|Mon, 04 Jan 2021||₹3.3t||₹2.0t||₹122.1b||7.7x||26.9x||1.6x|
|Thu, 08 Oct 2020||₹2.6t||₹2.0t||₹94.8b||7.5x||27x||1.3x|
|Wed, 01 Jul 2020||₹2.1t||₹1.9t||₹76.0b||7.9x||27x||1.1x|
|Sat, 04 Apr 2020||₹1.5t||₹2.0t||₹81.1b||6.5x||19x||0.8x|
|Tue, 07 Jan 2020||₹2.2t||₹1.9t||₹141.1b||5.6x||15.3x||1.2x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the Indian Renewable Energy industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 21.2x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 17.5x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 1.4x is lower than the industry's current PS ratio of 2.8x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Renewable Energy industry have grown 35% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 13% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Indian Utilities industry?
|Independent Power Producers and Energy Traders||0.14%|
|Renewable Energy||-2.03%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Renewable Energy industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 53.3x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 47.9%, which is lower than the prior year's growth of 80.8% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Independent Power Producers and Energy Traders industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 13.8x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Renewable Energy industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 48% over the next 5 years.
- However this is lower than its past earnings growth rate of 81% per year.
- In contrast, the Independent Power Producers and Energy Traders industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 8.0% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?