Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Indian Semiconductors Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Mon, 28 Nov 2022||₹93.5b||₹12.9b||₹1.5b||46.9x||64.4x||7.3x|
|Wed, 26 Oct 2022||₹97.6b||₹13.8b||₹1.6b||49.4x||59.5x||7.1x|
|Fri, 23 Sep 2022||₹102.4b||₹11.6b||₹1.6b||50.9x||65.6x||8.8x|
|Sun, 21 Aug 2022||₹94.8b||₹12.0b||₹1.7b||53x||57x||7.9x|
|Tue, 19 Jul 2022||₹97.8b||₹11.3b||₹1.7b||49.3x||57.1x||8.7x|
|Thu, 16 Jun 2022||₹99.1b||₹11.3b||₹1.7b||49.8x||57.8x||8.8x|
|Sat, 14 May 2022||₹95.9b||₹11.3b||₹1.7b||85.8x||55.7x||8.5x|
|Mon, 11 Apr 2022||₹107.4b||₹11.6b||₹1.9b||81.8x||55.8x||9.3x|
|Wed, 09 Mar 2022||₹91.8b||₹11.6b||₹1.9b||73.1x||47.7x||7.9x|
|Fri, 04 Feb 2022||₹112.7b||₹11.3b||₹2.1b||101.8x||53.6x||10x|
|Sun, 02 Jan 2022||₹104.2b||₹11.7b||₹2.1b||55x||49.5x||8.9x|
|Tue, 30 Nov 2021||₹84.4b||₹11.7b||₹2.1b||37.2x||40.1x||7.2x|
|Thu, 28 Oct 2021||₹72.2b||₹11.3b||₹2.1b||31.6x||34.7x||6.4x|
|Sat, 25 Sep 2021||₹47.5b||₹10.8b||₹1.9b||26.5x||25.2x||4.4x|
|Mon, 23 Aug 2021||₹44.5b||₹10.8b||₹1.9b||26.4x||23.6x||4.1x|
|Sat, 10 Jul 2021||₹43.4b||₹10.8b||₹1.9b||26.8x||23x||4x|
|Fri, 02 Apr 2021||₹38.5b||₹9.7b||₹1.5b||30.9x||25.9x||4x|
|Mon, 04 Jan 2021||₹45.1b||₹8.1b||₹849.1m||107.7x||53.2x||5.5x|
|Thu, 08 Oct 2020||₹11.7b||₹7.5b||₹291.6m||49.7x||40.1x||1.6x|
|Wed, 01 Jul 2020||₹18.9b||₹7.8b||₹129.5m||142.6x||145.8x||2.4x|
|Sat, 04 Apr 2020||₹6.0b||₹8.7b||₹156.5m||14.1x||38.3x||0.7x|
|Tue, 07 Jan 2020||₹16.7b||₹14.8b||₹498.6m||26.8x||33.6x||1.1x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the Indian Semiconductor industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 64.4x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 50.3x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 4.9x is lower than the industry's current PS ratio of 7.3x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Semiconductor industry have grown 45% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have declined 3.9% per year.
- This means that less sales are being generated overall, but since cost of doing business is lower, profits have been increasing.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Indian Tech industry?
|Semiconductor Equipment||1.16%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Semiconductor Equipment industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 17.0x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?