Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Brazilian Retail REITs Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Wed, 08 Feb 2023||R$3.8b||R$19.0m||R$32.2m||8.7x||118.5x||201x|
|Fri, 06 Jan 2023||R$3.8b||R$19.0m||R$32.2m||8.7x||118.8x||201.5x|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||R$3.9b||R$0||R$0||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||R$4.1b||R$0||R$0||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||R$2.6b||R$0||R$0||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||R$2.5b||R$0||R$0||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||R$2.2b||R$0||R$0||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||R$414.9m||R$13.7m||R$4.4m||8.5x||95.2x||30.2x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||R$419.6m||R$13.7m||R$4.4m||8.4x||96.3x||30.5x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||R$81.3b||R$13.7m||R$4.4m||7984.9x||18655.6x||5916.7x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||R$80.9b||R$13.7m||R$4.4m||7942.8x||18557.3x||5885.5x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||R$79.6b||R$6.2m||R$9.9m||7818.9x||8011.6x||12910.6x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||R$80.5b||R$6.2m||R$9.9m||7909.9x||8102x||13056.3x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||R$3.5b||R$217.3m||R$324.2m||4.8x||10.6x||15.9x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||R$3.7b||R$217.3m||R$324.2m||5.5x||11.4x||17x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||R$3.7b||R$217.3m||R$324.2m||5.6x||11.6x||17.3x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Brazilian Retail REITs industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 119x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 4kx.
- The industry's 3-year average PS ratio of 3kx is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 201x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Retail REITs industry have declined 58% per year over the last three years,
- Revenues have also declined 59% per year.
- This means overall sales from these companies are declining and profits are subsequently falling as well.
How does Brazilian Retail REITs compare with similar industries?
|Hotel and Resort REITs||0%|
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?