Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Brazilian Transportation Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Fri, 01 Dec 2023||R$142.8b||R$100.5b||R$4.7b||15.7x||30.3x||1.4x|
|Sun, 29 Oct 2023||R$131.7b||R$96.9b||R$4.6b||19.9x||28.4x||1.4x|
|Tue, 26 Sep 2023||R$142.8b||R$96.9b||R$4.6b||25.3x||30.8x||1.5x|
|Thu, 24 Aug 2023||R$157.4b||R$96.9b||R$4.6b||31.2x||33.9x||1.6x|
|Sat, 22 Jul 2023||R$153.3b||R$89.7b||R$5.2b||16.2x||29.5x||1.7x|
|Mon, 19 Jun 2023||R$146.2b||R$89.7b||R$5.2b||16.5x||28.1x||1.6x|
|Wed, 17 May 2023||R$137.1b||R$89.7b||R$5.2b||14.2x||26.4x||1.5x|
|Fri, 14 Apr 2023||R$132.2b||R$80.6b||R$5.4b||13.1x||24.4x||1.6x|
|Sun, 12 Mar 2023||R$128.6b||R$77.3b||R$5.4b||13x||23.8x||1.7x|
|Tue, 07 Feb 2023||R$127.8b||R$71.4b||R$4.9b||11.8x||26.1x||1.8x|
|Thu, 05 Jan 2023||R$116.1b||R$71.4b||R$4.9b||9.8x||23.8x||1.6x|
|Sat, 03 Dec 2022||R$131.2b||R$71.4b||R$4.9b||11.8x||26.9x||1.8x|
|Mon, 31 Oct 2022||R$148.4b||R$62.4b||R$5.3b||12.3x||28x||2.4x|
|Wed, 28 Sep 2022||R$134.5b||R$61.8b||R$5.3b||11.2x||25.6x||2.2x|
|Fri, 26 Aug 2022||R$143.4b||R$61.8b||R$5.3b||12.1x||27.3x||2.3x|
|Sun, 24 Jul 2022||R$122.6b||R$56.7b||R$5.7b||8.6x||21.5x||2.2x|
|Tue, 21 Jun 2022||R$107.4b||R$56.7b||R$5.7b||8.8x||18.9x||1.9x|
|Thu, 19 May 2022||R$114.2b||R$56.7b||R$5.7b||9.7x||20x||2x|
|Sat, 16 Apr 2022||R$120.8b||R$52.2b||R$5.6b||11.8x||21.5x||2.3x|
|Mon, 14 Mar 2022||R$107.7b||R$52.2b||R$5.5b||11.3x||19.4x||2.1x|
|Wed, 09 Feb 2022||R$110.7b||R$49.5b||R$5.7b||12.4x||19.6x||2.2x|
|Fri, 07 Jan 2022||R$104.7b||R$49.5b||R$5.7b||11.1x||18.5x||2.1x|
|Sun, 05 Dec 2021||R$117.0b||R$49.5b||R$5.7b||12.4x||20.7x||2.4x|
|Tue, 02 Nov 2021||R$102.9b||R$48.0b||R$5.0b||13.2x||20.6x||2.1x|
|Thu, 30 Sep 2021||R$120.7b||R$47.4b||R$4.8b||16.5x||25.2x||2.5x|
|Sat, 28 Aug 2021||R$131.0b||R$47.4b||R$4.8b||18.7x||27.4x||2.8x|
|Sun, 04 Jul 2021||R$132.2b||R$47.4b||R$4.8b||18.1x||27.7x||2.8x|
|Wed, 07 Apr 2021||R$119.1b||R$43.3b||R$3.7b||28.5x||32.3x||2.8x|
|Sat, 09 Jan 2021||R$120.5b||R$40.6b||R$2.3b||38.5x||52.2x||3x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the Brazilian Transportation industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 27.8x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 2.2x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.4x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Transportation industry have grown 34% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 36% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Brazilian Industrials industry?
|Cargo Ground Transportation||-1.01%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Railroads industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 23.5% and investors are willing to pay a premium for that growth.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Cargo Ground Transportation industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average of 16.4x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Cargo Ground Transportation industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 45% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings growth rate of 32% per year.
- In contrast, the Railroads industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 23% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?