Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Saudi Arabian Chemicals Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Tue, 29 Nov 2022||ر.س418.8b||ر.س269.2b||ر.س41.2b||13.2x||10.2x||1.6x|
|Thu, 27 Oct 2022||ر.س470.1b||ر.س264.8b||ر.س46.3b||13.6x||10.2x||1.8x|
|Sat, 24 Sep 2022||ر.س471.4b||ر.س264.4b||ر.س46.6b||13.3x||10.1x||1.8x|
|Mon, 22 Aug 2022||ر.س532.8b||ر.س264.2b||ر.س46.5b||16x||11.5x||2x|
|Wed, 20 Jul 2022||ر.س469.1b||ر.س244.5b||ر.س45.0b||11.6x||10.4x||1.9x|
|Fri, 17 Jun 2022||ر.س528.8b||ر.س244.5b||ر.س45.0b||12.9x||11.8x||2.2x|
|Sun, 15 May 2022||ر.س591.6b||ر.س228.6b||ر.س43.6b||15.7x||13.6x||2.6x|
|Tue, 12 Apr 2022||ر.س679.9b||ر.س223.4b||ر.س41.1b||16.8x||16.6x||3x|
|Thu, 10 Mar 2022||ر.س705.4b||ر.س222.8b||ر.س40.5b||17.3x||17.4x||3.2x|
|Sat, 05 Feb 2022||ر.س617.1b||ر.س198.1b||ر.س33.9b||17.5x||18.2x||3.1x|
|Mon, 03 Jan 2022||ر.س597.7b||ر.س205.4b||ر.س34.0b||16.1x||17.6x||2.9x|
|Wed, 01 Dec 2021||ر.س564.1b||ر.س205.4b||ر.س34.0b||15.2x||16.6x||2.7x|
|Fri, 29 Oct 2021||ر.س656.1b||ر.س195.1b||ر.س27.0b||21.8x||24.3x||3.4x|
|Sun, 26 Sep 2021||ر.س614.9b||ر.س193.6b||ر.س26.0b||21.4x||23.6x||3.2x|
|Tue, 24 Aug 2021||ر.س584.7b||ر.س193.6b||ر.س26.0b||20.1x||22.5x||3x|
|Wed, 30 Jun 2021||ر.س585.7b||ر.س193.6b||ر.س26.0b||20.3x||22.5x||3x|
|Sat, 03 Apr 2021||ر.س546.4b||ر.س168.3b||ر.س11.0b||31.7x||49.6x||3.2x|
|Tue, 05 Jan 2021||ر.س466.3b||ر.س156.8b||ر.س1.8b||53x||255.5x||3x|
|Fri, 09 Oct 2020||ر.س414.6b||ر.س160.6b||-ر.س2,104,934,351.00||22.7x||-197x||2.6x|
|Thu, 02 Jul 2020||ر.س389.9b||ر.س161.4b||-ر.س2,345,672,840.00||21.8x||-166.2x||2.4x|
|Sun, 05 Apr 2020||ر.س314.3b||ر.س173.2b||ر.س2.7b||22.9x||115.6x||1.8x|
|Wed, 08 Jan 2020||ر.س421.6b||ر.س182.2b||ر.س8.9b||19.9x||47.1x||2.3x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Saudi Chemicals industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 10.2x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 17.6x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 2.6x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.6x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Chemicals industry have grown 44% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 12% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Saudi Arabian Materials industry?
|Fertilizers and Agricultural Chemicals||-0.57%|
|Diversified Chemicals||-4.90%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Commodity Chemicals industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 64.7x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 9.6%, which is higher than its past year's earnings growth of 4.2% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Fertilizers and Agricultural Chemicals industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 22.9x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Commodity Chemicals industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 9.6% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings growth rate of 4.2% per year.
- In contrast, the Diversified Chemicals industry is expected to see its earnings decline by 50% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?