Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Jordanian Banks Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Mon, 05 Dec 2022||د.أ8.1b||د.أ2.9b||د.أ783.7m||11x||10.3x||2.7x|
|Wed, 02 Nov 2022||د.أ7.9b||د.أ2.8b||د.أ722.6m||11.5x||10.9x||2.8x|
|Fri, 30 Sep 2022||د.أ7.8b||د.أ2.8b||د.أ712.7m||11.8x||11x||2.8x|
|Sun, 28 Aug 2022||د.أ8.0b||د.أ2.8b||د.أ703.0m||12x||11.4x||2.9x|
|Tue, 26 Jul 2022||د.أ8.0b||د.أ2.7b||د.أ669.7m||11.4x||12x||3x|
|Thu, 23 Jun 2022||د.أ7.5b||د.أ2.7b||د.أ662.6m||10.7x||11.3x||2.8x|
|Sat, 21 May 2022||د.أ7.7b||د.أ2.6b||د.أ676.9m||11.2x||11.4x||2.9x|
|Mon, 18 Apr 2022||د.أ7.9b||د.أ2.6b||د.أ646.2m||12.3x||12.2x||3.1x|
|Wed, 16 Mar 2022||د.أ7.6b||د.أ2.6b||د.أ631.6m||12.5x||12.1x||3x|
|Fri, 11 Feb 2022||د.أ7.7b||د.أ2.5b||د.أ615.9m||13.6x||12.5x||3x|
|Sun, 09 Jan 2022||د.أ7.9b||د.أ2.4b||د.أ550.0m||13.8x||14.4x||3.2x|
|Tue, 07 Dec 2021||د.أ7.4b||د.أ2.4b||د.أ549.8m||13.3x||13.4x||3x|
|Thu, 04 Nov 2021||د.أ7.7b||د.أ2.4b||د.أ511.2m||15.7x||15x||3.3x|
|Sat, 02 Oct 2021||د.أ7.5b||د.أ2.3b||د.أ489.2m||15.3x||15.4x||3.2x|
|Mon, 30 Aug 2021||د.أ7.7b||د.أ2.3b||د.أ481.3m||15.4x||16x||3.3x|
|Tue, 06 Jul 2021||د.أ8.0b||د.أ2.3b||د.أ481.3m||15.5x||16.5x||3.4x|
|Fri, 09 Apr 2021||د.أ6.3b||د.أ2.2b||د.أ404.2m||15x||15.7x||2.9x|
|Thu, 31 Dec 2020||د.أ6.3b||د.أ2.1b||د.أ373.5m||16.3x||17x||3x|
|Sun, 04 Oct 2020||د.أ6.4b||د.أ2.4b||د.أ540.2m||11.9x||11.8x||2.7x|
|Wed, 08 Jul 2020||د.أ6.6b||د.أ2.5b||د.أ685.5m||10.2x||9.6x||2.6x|
|Tue, 31 Mar 2020||د.أ6.9b||د.أ2.8b||د.أ876.7m||10.7x||7.9x||2.5x|
|Fri, 03 Jan 2020||د.أ8.3b||د.أ2.9b||د.أ974.4m||8.9x||8.5x||2.9x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Jordanian Banks industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 10.3x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 12.4x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 2.9x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Banks industry have declined 7.0% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues have remained mostly flat.
- This means that although sales have remained flat, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Jordanian Financials industry?
|Regional Banks||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Regional Banks industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 13.6x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Diversified Banks industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 12.4x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Diversified Banks industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 20% over the next 5 years.
- This is roughly in line with its past earnings growth rate.
- In contrast, the Diversified Banks industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 20% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?