Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Singaporean Apparel Retail Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Fri, 01 Jul 2022||S$1.2b||S$1.3b||S$106.7m||12.1x|
|Sun, 29 May 2022||S$1.3b||S$1.2b||S$88.3m||13.7x|
|Tue, 26 Apr 2022||S$1.3b||S$1.2b||S$88.3m||12.7x|
|Thu, 24 Mar 2022||S$1.2b||S$1.2b||S$88.7m||13.5x|
|Sat, 19 Feb 2022||S$1.2b||S$1.3b||S$104.7m||13.5x|
|Mon, 17 Jan 2022||S$1.2b||S$1.3b||S$102.0m||13.8x|
|Wed, 15 Dec 2021||S$1.2b||S$1.3b||S$102.0m||13.8x|
|Fri, 12 Nov 2021||S$1.2b||S$1.1b||S$91.2m||15x|
|Sun, 10 Oct 2021||S$1.0b||S$1.1b||S$87.3m||11.9x|
|Tue, 07 Sep 2021||S$1.0b||S$1.1b||S$87.3m||11.6x|
|Thu, 05 Aug 2021||S$1.0b||S$1.1b||S$87.3m||11.3x|
|Sun, 09 May 2021||S$953.3m||S$1.1b||S$76.6m||8.1x|
|Wed, 10 Feb 2021||S$827.2m||S$1.1b||S$72.9m||7.7x|
|Tue, 03 Nov 2020||S$675.9m||S$1.0b||S$61.6m||7.6x|
|Fri, 07 Aug 2020||S$596.8m||S$1.1b||S$57.2m||6.6x|
|Thu, 30 Apr 2020||S$560.0m||S$1.2b||S$75.9m||7.8x|
|Sun, 02 Feb 2020||S$717.3m||S$1.2b||S$69.9m||9.6x|
|Wed, 06 Nov 2019||S$633.9m||S$1.2b||S$63.7m||9.6x|
|Sat, 10 Aug 2019||S$671.0m||S$1.1b||S$57.1m||12.5x|Median PE Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 11.2x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.75x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Apparel Retail industry have grown 23% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 6.4% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
How does Singaporean Apparel Retail compare with similar industries?
|Home Furnishing Retail||0%|
|Computer and Electronics Retail||-6.18%|
|Home Improvement Retail||-7.35%|
Industry PEThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?