Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Norwegian Utilities Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Thu, 01 Dec 2022||kr21.1b||kr27.5b||-kr704,278,181.00||35.8x||-30x||0.8x|
|Sat, 29 Oct 2022||kr18.4b||kr23.6b||-kr814,996,700.00||34.1x||-22.5x||0.8x|
|Mon, 26 Sep 2022||kr21.8b||kr23.5b||-kr880,874,849.00||5.7x||-24.8x||0.9x|
|Wed, 24 Aug 2022||kr25.3b||kr23.3b||-kr868,693,394.00||8.5x||-29.1x||1.1x|
|Fri, 22 Jul 2022||kr23.7b||kr21.6b||-kr622,179,530.00||10.9x||-38.1x||1.1x|
|Sun, 19 Jun 2022||kr21.2b||kr21.6b||-kr622,652,248.00||10.4x||-34x||1x|
|Tue, 17 May 2022||kr22.8b||kr21.4b||-kr534,915,753.00||7.3x||-42.7x||1.1x|
|Thu, 14 Apr 2022||kr29.8b||kr18.7b||kr649.5m||9x||45.9x||1.6x|
|Sat, 12 Mar 2022||kr43.7b||kr18.7b||kr665.0m||10.9x||65.7x||2.3x|
|Mon, 07 Feb 2022||kr38.6b||kr14.1b||kr689.0m||12.6x||56x||2.7x|
|Wed, 05 Jan 2022||kr57.3b||kr14.0b||kr5.1m||11.5x||11216x||4.1x|
|Fri, 03 Dec 2021||kr55.8b||kr14.0b||kr6.3m||10.8x||8847.8x||4x|
|Sun, 31 Oct 2021||kr57.4b||kr12.5b||-kr57,488,554.00||22.1x||-998.1x||4.6x|
|Tue, 28 Sep 2021||kr58.3b||kr11.9b||-kr239,234,187.00||30.6x||-243.6x||4.9x|
|Thu, 26 Aug 2021||kr57.6b||kr11.9b||-kr239,536,153.35||26.8x||-240.7x||4.8x|
|Fri, 02 Jul 2021||kr64.3b||kr11.9b||-kr239,536,153.35||24.6x||-268.6x||5.4x|
|Mon, 05 Apr 2021||kr71.5b||kr10.0b||-kr437,542,358.92||22.8x||-163.4x||7.2x|
|Thu, 07 Jan 2021||kr65.8b||kr7.0b||-kr115,572,365.10||23.9x||-569.5x||9.4x|
|Wed, 30 Sep 2020||kr41.0b||kr7.3b||kr506.7m||58.4x||80.9x||5.6x|
|Sat, 04 Jul 2020||kr30.5b||kr7.6b||kr604.9m||18.5x||50.4x||4x|
|Tue, 07 Apr 2020||kr23.8b||kr8.0b||kr674.1m||16.9x||35.3x||3x|
|Fri, 10 Jan 2020||kr21.7b||kr9.0b||kr318.8m||16.4x||68.1x||2.4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Norwegian Utilities industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 4.1x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 0.77x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Utilities industry have declined over the last three years, with the industry now making a loss overall.
- Meanwhile revenues have grown 46% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Norwegian Utilities sector?
|Electric Utilities||-2.85%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Electric Utilities industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 16.9x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings decline of 5.4%, which is less than its past year's earnings decline of 9.3%.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Renewable Energy industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 69% over the next 5 years.
- In contrast, the Electric Utilities industry is expected to see its earnings decline by 5.4% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?