Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Norwegian Commercial Services Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Tue, 06 Dec 2022||kr87.3b||kr16.2b||-kr89,760,122.00||8.8x||-972.5x||5.4x|
|Thu, 03 Nov 2022||kr78.9b||kr16.1b||-kr60,825,293.00||9.3x||-1296.7x||4.9x|
|Sat, 01 Oct 2022||kr87.3b||kr15.5b||-kr218,377,804.00||52.8x||-399.6x||5.6x|
|Mon, 29 Aug 2022||kr109.1b||kr13.1b||kr679.4m||63.1x||160.6x||8.3x|
|Wed, 27 Jul 2022||kr97.6b||kr13.0b||kr699.4m||56x||139.6x||7.5x|
|Fri, 24 Jun 2022||kr85.9b||kr12.5b||kr740.9m||42.2x||115.9x||6.8x|
|Sun, 22 May 2022||kr91.1b||kr12.5b||kr834.6m||46x||109.2x||7.3x|
|Tue, 19 Apr 2022||kr109.0b||kr12.2b||kr1.1b||212.3x||100.9x||9x|
|Thu, 17 Mar 2022||kr88.8b||kr12.2b||kr1.1b||206.5x||80.3x||7.3x|
|Sat, 12 Feb 2022||kr87.9b||kr11.5b||kr1.1b||53x||80.4x||7.6x|
|Mon, 10 Jan 2022||kr121.9b||kr11.5b||kr1.1b||84.3x||111.6x||10.6x|
|Wed, 08 Dec 2021||kr123.9b||kr11.5b||kr1.1b||76.8x||113.2x||10.8x|
|Fri, 05 Nov 2021||kr120.3b||kr11.5b||kr774.3m||372.6x||155.4x||10.4x|
|Sun, 03 Oct 2021||kr99.5b||kr11.2b||kr658.2m||337.2x||151.2x||8.9x|
|Tue, 31 Aug 2021||kr108.5b||kr11.2b||kr658.6m||356.7x||164.8x||9.7x|
|Wed, 07 Jul 2021||kr98.4b||kr11.2b||kr658.6m||376x||149.4x||8.8x|
|Sat, 10 Apr 2021||kr82.1b||kr10.8b||kr513.6m||208.3x||159.9x||7.6x|
|Fri, 01 Jan 2021||kr91.1b||kr10.8b||kr245.9m||114.6x||370.5x||8.4x|
|Mon, 05 Oct 2020||kr77.1b||kr10.5b||kr343.2m||78.8x||224.8x||7.3x|
|Thu, 09 Jul 2020||kr59.3b||kr10.3b||kr556.4m||55.8x||106.6x||5.8x|
|Wed, 01 Apr 2020||kr48.6b||kr10.3b||kr634.1m||46.9x||76.7x||4.7x|
|Sat, 04 Jan 2020||kr48.5b||kr10.0b||kr772.6m||43.9x||62.8x||4.9x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Norwegian Commercial Services industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 7.4x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 5.4x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Commercial Services industry have declined over the last three years, with the industry now making a loss overall.
- Meanwhile revenues have grown 18% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Norwegian Industrials industry?
|Environmental and Facilities Services||3.11%|
|Office Services and Supplies||0%|
|Security and Alarm Services||0%|
|Diversified Support Services||-3.59%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Diversified Support Services industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 20.5x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings decline of 19.6%, which is lower than the prior year's growth of 65.0% per year.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Environmental and Facilities Services industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 33% over the next 5 years.
- In contrast, the Diversified Support Services industry is expected to see its earnings decline by 20% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?