Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Norwegian Food Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||kr322.8b||kr209.7b||kr25.9b||13.3x||12.4x||1.5x|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||kr309.1b||kr201.8b||kr24.9b||14x||12.4x||1.5x|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||kr306.4b||kr202.6b||kr25.1b||14.6x||12.2x||1.5x|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||kr422.0b||kr195.9b||kr23.1b||25.8x||18.3x||2.2x|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||kr444.9b||kr191.6b||kr19.0b||27x||23.5x||2.3x|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||kr435.6b||kr190.5b||kr18.1b||26.7x||24.1x||2.3x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||kr439.6b||kr189.4b||kr18.5b||21.1x||23.8x||2.3x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||kr469.3b||kr178.3b||kr18.0b||26.3x||26.1x||2.6x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||kr426.0b||kr180.2b||kr18.4b||20.9x||23.1x||2.4x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||kr444.8b||kr172.2b||kr15.4b||31.4x||29x||2.6x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||kr413.4b||kr171.8b||kr15.4b||27.1x||26.8x||2.4x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||kr398.6b||kr173.2b||kr15.6b||26.5x||25.5x||2.3x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||kr450.4b||kr163.5b||kr15.6b||35.1x||28.8x||2.8x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||kr422.8b||kr164.7b||kr15.8b||32.3x||26.8x||2.6x|
|Sun, 29 Aug 2021||kr439.5b||kr165.2b||kr15.9b||30.1x||27.6x||2.7x|
|Mon, 05 Jul 2021||kr433.2b||kr165.3b||kr15.9b||28.3x||27.2x||2.6x|
|Thu, 08 Apr 2021||kr422.3b||kr159.9b||kr14.4b||29.1x||29.4x||2.6x|
|Sun, 10 Jan 2021||kr391.7b||kr161.6b||kr8.6b||45.4x||45.7x||2.4x|
|Sat, 03 Oct 2020||kr370.3b||kr166.0b||kr13.7b||22.8x||27.1x||2.2x|
|Tue, 07 Jul 2020||kr355.3b||kr165.4b||kr10.4b||30.6x||34.2x||2.1x|
|Fri, 10 Apr 2020||kr314.8b||kr169.8b||kr11.5b||27.2x||27.4x||1.9x|
|Thu, 02 Jan 2020||kr388.3b||kr159.7b||kr15.9b||24.1x||24.5x||2.4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Norwegian Food industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 12.4x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 27.6x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 2.3x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.5x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Food industry have grown 21% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 10% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Norwegian Consumer Staples industry?
|Packaged Foods and Meats||0.89%|
|Agricultural Products||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Packaged Foods and Meats industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 27.2x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 0.5%, which is lower than the prior year's growth of 74.5% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Packaged Foods and Meats industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 27.2x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Packaged Foods and Meats industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 0.5% over the next 5 years.
- In contrast, the Packaged Foods and Meats industry is expected to see its earnings growth to stay flat over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?