Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the German Tech Hardware Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Thu, 01 Dec 2022||€406.8m||€291.5m||€10.5m||38x||38.8x||1.4x|
|Sat, 29 Oct 2022||€351.5m||€302.5m||€16.6m||26.6x||21.1x||1.2x|
|Mon, 26 Sep 2022||€380.6m||€302.5m||€16.6m||26.1x||22.9x||1.3x|
|Wed, 24 Aug 2022||€500.1m||€302.1m||€16.7m||30.9x||29.9x||1.7x|
|Fri, 22 Jul 2022||€489.2m||€311.8m||€12.2m||34.9x||40.2x||1.6x|
|Sun, 19 Jun 2022||€545.9m||€311.8m||€12.2m||39x||44.8x||1.8x|
|Tue, 17 May 2022||€516.4m||€319.8m||€21.0m||24.2x||24.6x||1.6x|
|Thu, 14 Apr 2022||€667.8m||€323.1m||€23.8m||25.2x||28.1x||2.1x|
|Sat, 12 Mar 2022||€705.9m||€271.1m||€7.2m||20.6x||97.6x||2.6x|
|Mon, 07 Feb 2022||€896.7m||€154.5m||€14.5m||23.6x||61.9x||5.8x|
|Wed, 05 Jan 2022||€1.0b||€154.5m||€14.5m||25.4x||71.7x||6.7x|
|Fri, 03 Dec 2021||€1.0b||€154.5m||€14.5m||26.8x||72.4x||6.8x|
|Sun, 31 Oct 2021||€1.1b||€154.5m||€14.5m||26.7x||78.7x||7.4x|
|Tue, 28 Sep 2021||€1.2b||€154.5m||€14.5m||26.3x||82.5x||7.7x|
|Thu, 26 Aug 2021||€1.4b||€240.6m||€14.2m||20x||95.8x||5.7x|
|Fri, 02 Jul 2021||€1.2b||€240.6m||€14.2m||18.4x||84.2x||5x|
|Mon, 05 Apr 2021||€316.7m||€239.9m||€14.3m||13.2x||22.2x||1.3x|
|Thu, 07 Jan 2021||€255.6m||€239.2m||€14.3m||11.5x||17.9x||1.1x|
|Wed, 30 Sep 2020||€269.0m||€182.4m||€5.4m||14.3x||50x||1.5x|
|Sat, 04 Jul 2020||€296.8m||€181.9m||€5.3m||16.9x||56.4x||1.6x|
|Tue, 07 Apr 2020||€79.3m||€181.5m||€5.2m||12.3x||15.1x||0.4x|
|Fri, 10 Jan 2020||€93.5m||€181.2m||€5.2m||14.2x||17.9x||0.5x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the German Tech industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 38.8x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 45.6x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 2.5x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.4x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Tech industry have grown 108% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 21% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the German Tech industry?
|Tech Hardware Storage and Peripherals||0.16%|
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?