Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the German Industrials Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Wed, 01 Feb 2023||€114.7b||€75.2b||€3.9b||17.5x||29.3x||1.5x|
|Fri, 30 Dec 2022||€104.8b||€75.2b||€3.9b||16.1x||26.7x||1.4x|
|Sun, 27 Nov 2022||€105.8b||€72.1b||€2.3b||26.7x||45.5x||1.5x|
|Tue, 25 Oct 2022||€85.6b||€71.9b||€2.2b||39.3x||38.5x||1.2x|
|Thu, 22 Sep 2022||€81.0b||€71.9b||€2.2b||37.1x||36.4x||1.1x|
|Sat, 20 Aug 2022||€87.2b||€71.9b||€2.2b||29.3x||39.4x||1.2x|
|Mon, 18 Jul 2022||€81.0b||€70.0b||€5.1b||15.8x||15.9x||1.2x|
|Wed, 15 Jun 2022||€88.7b||€70.0b||€5.1b||17.3x||17.4x||1.3x|
|Fri, 13 May 2022||€95.0b||€67.5b||€5.5b||16.6x||17.4x||1.4x|
|Sun, 10 Apr 2022||€96.2b||€67.5b||€5.4b||21x||17.7x||1.4x|
|Tue, 08 Mar 2022||€92.8b||€67.5b||€5.5b||21.6x||17x||1.4x|
|Thu, 03 Feb 2022||€114.6b||€65.1b||€5.1b||27.1x||22.3x||1.8x|
|Sat, 01 Jan 2022||€128.1b||€71.2b||€5.2b||38.7x||24.6x||1.8x|
|Mon, 29 Nov 2021||€121.2b||€71.2b||€5.2b||42.5x||23.3x||1.7x|
|Wed, 27 Oct 2021||€118.5b||€70.4b||€5.2b||35.1x||23x||1.7x|
|Fri, 24 Sep 2021||€125.6b||€70.4b||€5.2b||35x||24.4x||1.8x|
|Sun, 22 Aug 2021||€116.3b||€70.4b||€5.2b||29.8x||22.6x||1.7x|
|Fri, 09 Jul 2021||€112.3b||€70.4b||€5.2b||29x||21.8x||1.6x|
|Thu, 01 Apr 2021||€117.6b||€67.1b||€4.7b||27.8x||25x||1.8x|
|Sun, 03 Jan 2021||€99.3b||€66.1b||€4.3b||24.2x||23.3x||1.5x|
|Wed, 07 Oct 2020||€90.4b||€65.7b||€4.3b||17.6x||20.9x||1.4x|
|Tue, 30 Jun 2020||€87.9b||€65.5b||€4.5b||14.4x||19.4x||1.3x|
|Fri, 03 Apr 2020||€65.8b||€67.0b||€4.7b||11.5x||14x||1x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the German Industrials industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 29.3x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 23.0x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 1.4x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Industrials industry have declined 11% per year over the last three years,
- Revenues have also declined 7.9% per year.
- This means overall sales from these companies are declining and profits are subsequently falling as well.
Which industries have driven the changes within the German Industrials industry?
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|