Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the German Medical Equipment Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 03 Dec 2023||€69.9b||€30.0b||€1.9b||29.3x||35.9x||2.3x|
|Tue, 31 Oct 2023||€61.1b||€29.9b||€2.0b||28.5x||30.7x||2x|
|Thu, 28 Sep 2023||€63.0b||€29.9b||€2.0b||26.3x||31.5x||2.1x|
|Sat, 26 Aug 2023||€61.7b||€29.9b||€2.0b||28.8x||30.9x||2.1x|
|Mon, 24 Jul 2023||€69.8b||€29.7b||€1.8b||31.1x||38x||2.3x|
|Wed, 21 Jun 2023||€70.1b||€29.7b||€1.8b||31.5x||38.2x||2.4x|
|Fri, 19 May 2023||€72.8b||€29.8b||€2.3b||29.8x||31.4x||2.4x|
|Sun, 16 Apr 2023||€74.7b||€29.7b||€2.3b||26x||32.3x||2.5x|
|Tue, 14 Mar 2023||€70.7b||€29.5b||€2.3b||27.5x||31.3x||2.4x|
|Thu, 09 Feb 2023||€76.4b||€29.5b||€2.2b||30.4x||34x||2.6x|
|Sat, 07 Jan 2023||€67.2b||€29.5b||€2.3b||26.4x||29.4x||2.3x|
|Mon, 05 Dec 2022||€73.6b||€29.3b||€2.2b||28.3x||32.8x||2.5x|
|Wed, 02 Nov 2022||€67.6b||€28.5b||€2.1b||29.1x||32.6x||2.4x|
|Fri, 30 Sep 2022||€59.6b||€28.5b||€2.1b||25.6x||27.9x||2.1x|
|Sun, 28 Aug 2022||€98.0b||€32.5b||€2.7b||30.2x||36.9x||3x|
|Tue, 26 Jul 2022||€96.7b||€32.5b||€2.9b||29.6x||33.8x||3x|
|Thu, 23 Jun 2022||€84.7b||€32.3b||€2.8b||27.5x||29.9x||2.6x|
|Sat, 21 May 2022||€99.2b||€32.2b||€2.8b||32.1x||35.5x||3.1x|
|Mon, 18 Apr 2022||€103.6b||€30.6b||€2.7b||26.9x||38.9x||3.4x|
|Wed, 16 Mar 2022||€101.8b||€30.7b||€2.7b||22.2x||38.1x||3.3x|
|Fri, 11 Feb 2022||€110.3b||€30.6b||€2.8b||26.1x||39x||3.6x|
|Sun, 09 Jan 2022||€126.4b||€29.4b||€2.8b||26.3x||45.2x||4.3x|
|Tue, 07 Dec 2021||€127.3b||€29.3b||€2.8b||28.4x||45.6x||4.3x|
|Thu, 04 Nov 2021||€128.6b||€28.0b||€2.8b||27.9x||46.7x||4.6x|
|Sat, 02 Oct 2021||€121.3b||€27.8b||€2.8b||28.8x||43.9x||4.4x|
|Mon, 30 Aug 2021||€134.2b||€27.7b||€2.7b||39.4x||49x||4.8x|
|Tue, 06 Jul 2021||€108.7b||€27.7b||€2.7b||33x||39.7x||3.9x|
|Fri, 09 Apr 2021||€96.5b||€25.5b||€2.5b||33x||39.2x||3.8x|
|Thu, 31 Dec 2020||€83.5b||€24.8b||€2.3b||26.4x||36.9x||3.4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the German Medical Equipment industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 37.4x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 3.2x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 2.3x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Medical Equipment industry have remained mostly flat over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have grown 7.8% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased and as a result, profits have held steady.
Which industries have driven the changes within the German Healthcare industry?
|Medical Supplies||0.51%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Medical Equipment industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 38.1x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 17.6%, which is higher than its past year's earnings growth of 12.2% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Medical Supplies industry, although it looks like investor sentiment has improved given that it's trading above its 3-year average of 21.5x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Medical Equipment industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 18% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings growth rate of 12% per year.
- In contrast, the Medical Equipment industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 18% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?