Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the German Auto Components Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Tue, 05 Dec 2023||€33.1b||€83.2b||€2.4b||9.2x||14x||0.4x|
|Thu, 02 Nov 2023||€29.8b||€83.5b||€1.9b||9.7x||15.9x||0.4x|
|Sat, 30 Sep 2023||€30.2b||€83.5b||€1.9b||9.2x||16x||0.4x|
|Mon, 28 Aug 2023||€29.9b||€83.5b||€1.9b||8.9x||15.9x||0.4x|
|Wed, 26 Jul 2023||€32.7b||€81.7b||€1.3b||9x||24.4x||0.4x|
|Fri, 23 Jun 2023||€31.0b||€81.7b||€1.3b||7.8x||23.1x||0.4x|
|Sun, 21 May 2023||€31.4b||€86.5b||€1.3b||9.8x||24.3x||0.4x|
|Tue, 18 Apr 2023||€33.3b||€85.0b||€1.1b||9.4x||29x||0.4x|
|Thu, 16 Mar 2023||€31.5b||€83.9b||€793.0m||10.8x||39.7x||0.4x|
|Sat, 11 Feb 2023||€32.5b||€81.9b||€656.9m||10.5x||49.4x||0.4x|
|Mon, 09 Jan 2023||€31.4b||€81.4b||€619.0m||9x||50.7x||0.4x|
|Wed, 07 Dec 2022||€29.5b||€81.0b||€541.3m||8.3x||54.4x||0.4x|
|Fri, 04 Nov 2022||€27.6b||€77.4b||€1.0b||7.8x||26.8x||0.4x|
|Sun, 02 Oct 2022||€24.4b||€77.0b||€1.0b||6.2x||23.8x||0.3x|
|Tue, 30 Aug 2022||€27.6b||€77.0b||€1.0b||8.7x||26.9x||0.4x|
|Thu, 28 Jul 2022||€29.6b||€75.4b||€2.0b||12.2x||14.6x||0.4x|
|Sat, 25 Jun 2022||€28.8b||€75.9b||€2.0b||12.5x||14.1x||0.4x|
|Mon, 23 May 2022||€28.9b||€75.5b||€2.0b||13.1x||14.3x||0.4x|
|Wed, 20 Apr 2022||€28.3b||€74.6b||€2.3b||10.8x||12.2x||0.4x|
|Fri, 18 Mar 2022||€27.9b||€74.9b||€2.4b||13x||11.6x||0.4x|
|Sun, 13 Feb 2022||€34.2b||€80.6b||€2.0b||18x||17.1x||0.4x|
|Tue, 11 Jan 2022||€36.5b||€80.7b||€2.1b||18.8x||17.3x||0.5x|
|Thu, 09 Dec 2021||€36.1b||€80.7b||€2.1b||18.3x||17.1x||0.4x|
|Sat, 06 Nov 2021||€37.1b||€81.5b||€839.9m||21.5x||44.1x||0.5x|
|Mon, 04 Oct 2021||€35.0b||€72.5b||€936.8m||23.7x||37.4x||0.5x|
|Wed, 01 Sep 2021||€37.7b||€72.7b||€785.1m||22.7x||48.1x||0.5x|
|Thu, 08 Jul 2021||€40.3b||€72.7b||€785.1m||24.7x||51.3x||0.6x|
|Wed, 31 Mar 2021||€36.2b||€66.9b||-€1,626,643,894.37||69.8x||-22.3x||0.5x|
|Sat, 02 Jan 2021||€38.0b||€66.1b||-€2,367,281,394.37||53.8x||-16x||0.6x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the German Auto Components industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 14.0x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 19.2x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.43x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Auto Components industry have gone up over the last three years, and the industry is now profitable. Revenues have grown 8.0% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by the industry overall, and subsequently profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the German Consumer Discretionary industry?
|Auto Parts and Equipment||1.45%|
|Tires and Rubber||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Auto Parts and Equipment industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 19.2x.
- Analysts expect its future annual earnings growth (16.5%) to be largely in line with prior year's earnings growth.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Auto Parts and Equipment industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 19.2x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Auto Parts and Equipment industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 17% over the next 5 years.
- This is roughly in line with its past earnings growth rate.
- In contrast, the Auto Parts and Equipment industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 17% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?