Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the German Machinery Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Wed, 30 Nov 2022||€88.0b||€143.6b||€4.9b||16.8x||18.1x||0.6x|
|Fri, 28 Oct 2022||€79.6b||€139.3b||€5.3b||14.6x||15.1x||0.6x|
|Sun, 25 Sep 2022||€71.4b||€139.2b||€5.3b||13.5x||13.5x||0.5x|
|Tue, 23 Aug 2022||€81.0b||€139.1b||€5.3b||14.4x||15.3x||0.6x|
|Thu, 21 Jul 2022||€84.7b||€133.5b||€5.0b||16.4x||16.9x||0.6x|
|Sat, 18 Jun 2022||€83.6b||€133.5b||€5.0b||16.3x||16.6x||0.6x|
|Mon, 16 May 2022||€87.8b||€131.9b||€6.1b||17.1x||14.3x||0.7x|
|Wed, 13 Apr 2022||€85.9b||€128.4b||€5.8b||17.2x||14.7x||0.7x|
|Fri, 11 Mar 2022||€89.3b||€124.7b||€5.9b||18.2x||15.2x||0.7x|
|Sun, 06 Feb 2022||€108.0b||€123.6b||€5.6b||20x||19.4x||0.9x|
|Tue, 04 Jan 2022||€117.7b||€84.3b||€2.9b||22.8x||40x||1.4x|
|Thu, 02 Dec 2021||€86.9b||€84.7b||€3.0b||22.9x||28.8x||1x|
|Sat, 30 Oct 2021||€100.4b||€96.2b||€2.4b||24.7x||41.3x||1x|
|Mon, 27 Sep 2021||€98.1b||€93.2b||€2.2b||25.3x||45.3x||1.1x|
|Wed, 25 Aug 2021||€91.2b||€80.6b||€2.5b||27.9x||37x||1.1x|
|Thu, 01 Jul 2021||€86.2b||€80.6b||€2.5b||26.9x||35x||1.1x|
|Sun, 04 Apr 2021||€82.7b||€75.2b||€1.1b||33.4x||76.5x||1.1x|
|Wed, 06 Jan 2021||€79.7b||€73.8b||€468.1m||39.8x||170.3x||1.1x|
|Sat, 10 Oct 2020||€69.9b||€75.5b||€693.8m||35.8x||100.8x||0.9x|
|Fri, 03 Jul 2020||€62.2b||€77.8b||€1.3b||24.5x||47.4x||0.8x|
|Mon, 06 Apr 2020||€51.2b||€83.8b||€2.7b||15.9x||19.2x||0.6x|
|Thu, 09 Jan 2020||€72.9b||€85.6b||€3.6b||17x||20.3x||0.9x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the German Machinery industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 18.1x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 48.8x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.88x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Machinery industry have grown 6.8% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 19% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the German Industrials industry?
|Construction Machinery and Vehicles||1.54%|
|Industrial Machinery||-0.012%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Industrial Machinery industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 16.4%, which is lower than the prior year's growth of 91.4% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Construction Machinery and Vehicles industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 27.0x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Industrial Machinery industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 16% over the next 5 years.
- However this is lower than its past earnings growth rate of 91% per year.
- In contrast, the Construction Machinery and Vehicles industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 15% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?