Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Thai Energy Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Tue, 28 Nov 2023||฿2.0t||฿5.4t||฿213.7b||11.5x||9.6x||0.4x|
|Thu, 26 Oct 2023||฿2.0t||฿5.6t||฿172.5b||9.7x||11.8x||0.4x|
|Sat, 23 Sep 2023||฿2.0t||฿5.6t||฿172.0b||10.7x||11.9x||0.4x|
|Mon, 21 Aug 2023||฿2.1t||฿5.6t||฿170.4b||10.1x||12.3x||0.4x|
|Wed, 19 Jul 2023||฿2.0t||฿5.9t||฿256.0b||9.7x||8x||0.3x|
|Fri, 16 Jun 2023||฿1.9t||฿5.9t||฿258.0b||10.6x||7.4x||0.3x|
|Sun, 14 May 2023||฿1.9t||฿5.9t||฿256.4b||12.3x||7.5x||0.3x|
|Tue, 11 Apr 2023||฿2.0t||฿5.9t||฿265.6b||12.3x||7.5x||0.3x|
|Thu, 09 Mar 2023||฿2.0t||฿5.9t||฿268.9b||9.8x||7.4x||0.3x|
|Sat, 04 Feb 2023||฿2.1t||฿5.6t||฿291.3b||11.6x||7.3x||0.4x|
|Mon, 02 Jan 2023||฿2.2t||฿5.7t||฿296.4b||10.6x||7.3x||0.4x|
|Wed, 30 Nov 2022||฿2.2t||฿5.7t||฿299.4b||12.7x||7.4x||0.4x|
|Fri, 28 Oct 2022||฿2.2t||฿5.2t||฿322.6b||10.8x||6.9x||0.4x|
|Sun, 25 Sep 2022||฿2.2t||฿5.1t||฿308.1b||10.7x||7.3x||0.4x|
|Tue, 23 Aug 2022||฿2.2t||฿5.1t||฿303.8b||10.7x||7.2x||0.4x|
|Thu, 21 Jul 2022||฿2.1t||฿4.4t||฿225.3b||9.8x||9.3x||0.5x|
|Sat, 18 Jun 2022||฿2.1t||฿4.4t||฿222.8b||10.9x||9.3x||0.5x|
|Mon, 16 May 2022||฿2.1t||฿4.1t||฿229.0b||11.3x||9.2x||0.5x|
|Wed, 13 Apr 2022||฿2.1t||฿3.9t||฿212.4b||11.2x||9.9x||0.5x|
|Fri, 11 Mar 2022||฿2.2t||฿3.9t||฿210.5b||11x||10.2x||0.6x|
|Sun, 06 Feb 2022||฿2.1t||฿3.4t||฿192.1b||12.1x||11.1x||0.6x|
|Tue, 04 Jan 2022||฿2.0t||฿3.4t||฿183.9b||11.4x||10.9x||0.6x|
|Thu, 02 Dec 2021||฿2.0t||฿3.4t||฿184.5b||11.2x||10.6x||0.6x|
|Sat, 30 Oct 2021||฿2.0t||฿3.1t||฿163.1b||14.4x||12.5x||0.7x|
|Mon, 27 Sep 2021||฿2.0t||฿3.1t||฿163.0b||14.9x||12.5x||0.7x|
|Wed, 25 Aug 2021||฿1.9t||฿3.1t||฿161.7b||14.2x||11.8x||0.6x|
|Thu, 01 Jul 2021||฿2.0t||฿3.1t||฿161.7b||13.3x||12.6x||0.7x|
|Sun, 04 Apr 2021||฿2.1t||฿2.7t||฿128.4b||16.4x||16.2x||0.8x|
|Wed, 06 Jan 2021||฿2.0t||฿2.7t||฿31.4b||13.3x||63.8x||0.7x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Thai Energy industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 9.6x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 16.0x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.52x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Energy industry have grown 91% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 22% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Thai Energy sector?
|Oil and Gas||0.42%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Oil and Gas industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 15.9x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 3.3%, which is higher than its past year's earnings decline of 25.9% per year.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Oil and Gas industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 3.3% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings decline of 26% per year.
- In contrast, the Oil and Gas industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 3.3% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?