Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Thai Retail Distributors Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the Thai Retail Distributors industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 18.4x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.73x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Retail Distributors industry have declined 2.2% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues have remained mostly flat.
- This means that although sales have remained flat, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Thai Consumer Discretionary industry?
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?