Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Thai Consumer Durables Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||฿21.9b||฿27.9b||฿558.8m||25.7x||39.2x||0.8x|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||฿22.8b||฿26.6b||฿541.6m||36x||42x||0.9x|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||฿23.4b||฿26.6b||฿541.6m||36.1x||43.2x||0.9x|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||฿24.9b||฿26.6b||฿541.6m||36.3x||46x||0.9x|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||฿23.6b||฿26.1b||฿578.0m||28.8x||40.8x||0.9x|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||฿25.4b||฿26.1b||฿578.0m||31.4x||43.9x||1x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||฿22.5b||฿25.4b||฿644.5m||33.6x||34.9x||0.9x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||฿23.1b||฿24.4b||฿586.5m||34.4x||39.3x||0.9x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||฿22.6b||฿24.4b||฿586.5m||32.7x||38.6x||0.9x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||฿23.0b||฿24.3b||฿395.8m||38.5x||58x||0.9x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||฿22.7b||฿24.3b||฿395.8m||37.5x||57.4x||0.9x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||฿21.9b||฿24.3b||฿395.8m||36.7x||55.3x||0.9x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||฿21.8b||฿25.4b||฿953.5m||n/a||22.8x||0.9x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||฿21.7b||฿25.4b||฿953.5m||18.2x||22.8x||0.9x|
|Sun, 29 Aug 2021||฿21.1b||฿25.4b||฿953.5m||17.9x||22.2x||0.8x|
|Mon, 05 Jul 2021||฿23.8b||฿25.4b||฿953.5m||21.1x||24.9x||0.9x|
|Thu, 08 Apr 2021||฿22.2b||฿24.3b||฿939.9m||15.9x||23.6x||0.9x|
|Sun, 10 Jan 2021||฿18.9b||฿24.2b||฿709.2m||14.5x||26.6x||0.8x|
|Sat, 03 Oct 2020||฿17.3b||฿24.7b||฿946.9m||19.9x||18.3x||0.7x|
|Tue, 07 Jul 2020||฿17.1b||฿24.9b||฿785.1m||17x||21.7x||0.7x|
|Fri, 10 Apr 2020||฿13.1b||฿26.2b||฿575.8m||10.9x||22.7x||0.5x|
|Thu, 02 Jan 2020||฿17.3b||฿26.9b||฿476.3m||16x||36.4x||0.6x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the Thai Consumer Durables industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 39.2x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 32.6x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.81x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Consumer Durables industry have grown 25% per year over the last three years, while revenues have remained mostly flat.
- This means that companies overall are more efficiently conducting business since profits are increasing while sales have been flat.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Thai Consumer Discretionary industry?
|Housewares and Specialties||-0.47%|
|Household Appliances||-0.72%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Home Furnishings industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 287x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?