Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Thai Electrical Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sat, 28 Jan 2023||฿58.9b||฿53.0b||฿3.1b||16.5x||18.8x||1.1x|
|Mon, 26 Dec 2022||฿48.7b||฿53.0b||฿3.1b||15.8x||15.5x||0.9x|
|Wed, 23 Nov 2022||฿62.5b||฿52.9b||฿3.1b||18x||20.1x||1.2x|
|Fri, 21 Oct 2022||฿65.1b||฿52.4b||฿3.0b||17.7x||21.8x||1.2x|
|Sun, 18 Sep 2022||฿67.3b||฿52.4b||฿3.0b||17.9x||22.5x||1.3x|
|Tue, 16 Aug 2022||฿69.6b||฿52.4b||฿3.0b||17.5x||23x||1.3x|
|Thu, 14 Jul 2022||฿66.9b||฿49.7b||฿2.9b||17.4x||23.3x||1.3x|
|Sat, 11 Jun 2022||฿75.1b||฿49.7b||฿2.9b||19.7x||26.2x||1.5x|
|Mon, 09 May 2022||฿74.9b||฿47.4b||฿2.8b||18.8x||27x||1.6x|
|Wed, 06 Apr 2022||฿74.6b||฿47.4b||฿2.8b||19.7x||26.9x||1.6x|
|Fri, 04 Mar 2022||฿74.5b||฿47.4b||฿2.8b||18.5x||27x||1.6x|
|Sun, 30 Jan 2022||฿72.4b||฿44.8b||฿2.8b||22.1x||26.1x||1.6x|
|Tue, 28 Dec 2021||฿76.3b||฿44.8b||฿2.8b||23.7x||27.6x||1.7x|
|Thu, 25 Nov 2021||฿76.3b||฿44.8b||฿2.8b||23.6x||27.5x||1.7x|
|Sat, 23 Oct 2021||฿73.6b||฿39.6b||฿2.5b||19.9x||30x||1.9x|
|Mon, 20 Sep 2021||฿72.0b||฿39.6b||฿2.5b||21.7x||29.3x||1.8x|
|Wed, 18 Aug 2021||฿71.8b||฿39.6b||฿2.5b||20.8x||29.2x||1.8x|
|Wed, 02 Jun 2021||฿67.3b||฿37.7b||฿2.4b||18x||27.9x||1.8x|
|Sat, 06 Mar 2021||฿65.7b||฿36.0b||฿2.2b||18x||29.8x||1.8x|
|Tue, 08 Dec 2020||฿56.8b||฿33.8b||฿2.0b||12.3x||27.8x||1.7x|
|Mon, 31 Aug 2020||฿61.1b||฿32.2b||฿1.3b||11.6x||45.4x||1.9x|
|Thu, 04 Jun 2020||฿59.6b||฿31.5b||฿684.1m||13.1x||87.1x||1.9x|
|Sun, 08 Mar 2020||฿59.9b||฿31.8b||฿628.0m||11.4x||95.3x||1.9x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Thai Electrical industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 19.0x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 37.0x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 1.7x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.1x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Electrical industry have grown 71% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 19% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Thai Industrials industry?
|Heavy Electrical Equipment||0%|
|Electrical Components||-0.65%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Electrical Components industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 37.0x.
- Analysts expect its future annual earnings growth (20.5%) to be largely in line with prior year's earnings growth.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Electrical Components industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 37.0x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Electrical Components industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 20% over the next 5 years.
- This is roughly in line with its past earnings growth rate.
- In contrast, the Electrical Components industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 20% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?