Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Thai Materials Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Mon, 05 Dec 2022||฿1.6t||฿2.7t||฿126.2b||15.2x||12.7x||0.6x|
|Wed, 02 Nov 2022||฿1.6t||฿2.6t||฿149.4b||13.8x||10.5x||0.6x|
|Fri, 30 Sep 2022||฿1.5t||฿2.5t||฿153.9b||13.6x||9.8x||0.6x|
|Sun, 28 Aug 2022||฿1.6t||฿2.5t||฿154.6b||14.4x||10.7x||0.7x|
|Tue, 26 Jul 2022||฿1.6t||฿2.3t||฿176.0b||13.2x||9.2x||0.7x|
|Thu, 23 Jun 2022||฿1.6t||฿2.3t||฿176.1b||13.1x||9.2x||0.7x|
|Sat, 21 May 2022||฿1.6t||฿2.3t||฿175.8b||13x||9.4x||0.7x|
|Mon, 18 Apr 2022||฿1.7t||฿2.2t||฿188.9b||12.7x||9.1x||0.8x|
|Wed, 16 Mar 2022||฿1.7t||฿2.2t||฿188.9b||13.5x||9.3x||0.8x|
|Fri, 11 Feb 2022||฿1.9t||฿2.0t||฿181.2b||13.4x||10.4x||0.9x|
|Sun, 09 Jan 2022||฿1.9t||฿2.0t||฿179.6b||13.1x||10.3x||0.9x|
|Tue, 07 Dec 2021||฿1.8t||฿2.0t||฿179.4b||12.5x||9.9x||0.9x|
|Thu, 04 Nov 2021||฿1.8t||฿1.9t||฿160.6b||13.1x||11.5x||1x|
|Sat, 02 Oct 2021||฿1.9t||฿1.8t||฿162.4b||12.9x||11.5x||1x|
|Mon, 30 Aug 2021||฿1.9t||฿1.9t||฿163.0b||12.6x||11.9x||1x|
|Tue, 06 Jul 2021||฿1.9t||฿1.9t||฿162.9b||13x||11.4x||1x|
|Fri, 09 Apr 2021||฿1.8t||฿1.7t||฿111.6b||13.2x||15.7x||1x|
|Thu, 31 Dec 2020||฿1.6t||฿1.6t||฿70.3b||12.2x||22.3x||1x|
|Sun, 04 Oct 2020||฿1.1t||฿1.5t||฿54.3b||10.8x||20.2x||0.7x|
|Wed, 08 Jul 2020||฿1.2t||฿1.6t||฿50.1b||11.2x||24.2x||0.8x|
|Tue, 31 Mar 2020||฿972.4b||฿1.7t||฿48.8b||10.2x||19.9x||0.6x|
|Fri, 03 Jan 2020||฿1.4t||฿1.7t||฿73.6b||12.5x||18.6x||0.8x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Thai Materials industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 12.7x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 15.8x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.83x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Materials industry have grown 20% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 16% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Thai Materials sector?
|Metals and Mining||0.027%|
|Paper and Forestry Products||0%|
- Investors are most optimistic about the Packaging industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 18.5x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 17.5%, which is higher than its past year's earnings growth of 8.0% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Chemicals industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 37.5x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Chemicals industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 23% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings growth rate of 2.2% per year.
- In contrast, the Basic Materials industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 16% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?