Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Thai Machinery Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||฿27.7b||฿46.5b||฿528.8m||19.4x||52.4x||0.6x|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||฿29.7b||฿45.5b||฿797.4m||22x||37.2x||0.7x|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||฿30.2b||฿45.5b||฿797.4m||23.2x||37.9x||0.7x|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||฿29.9b||฿45.6b||฿805.8m||22.8x||37.1x||0.7x|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||฿29.8b||฿44.3b||฿924.7m||21.7x||32.2x||0.7x|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||฿31.1b||฿44.3b||฿924.7m||23.2x||33.6x||0.7x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||฿32.8b||฿44.3b||฿826.6m||26.5x||39.7x||0.7x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||฿34.9b||฿47.1b||฿508.0m||22.8x||68.7x||0.7x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||฿33.2b||฿47.1b||฿492.7m||21.1x||67.3x||0.7x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||฿35.4b||฿43.1b||฿703.5m||18.6x||50.3x||0.8x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||฿36.6b||฿43.1b||฿703.5m||19.9x||52x||0.8x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||฿35.1b||฿43.1b||฿778.0m||18.7x||45.1x||0.8x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||฿34.6b||฿41.6b||฿502.0m||n/a||69x||0.8x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||฿34.6b||฿41.5b||฿461.0m||18.4x||75x||0.8x|
|Sun, 29 Aug 2021||฿31.3b||฿41.1b||฿396.2m||19x||78.9x||0.8x|
|Mon, 05 Jul 2021||฿32.2b||฿41.1b||฿396.2m||19.3x||81.3x||0.8x|
|Thu, 08 Apr 2021||฿26.8b||฿37.7b||-฿181,476,275.00||18.5x||-147.7x||0.7x|
|Sun, 10 Jan 2021||฿20.3b||฿36.5b||-฿603,477,222.00||16.4x||-33.7x||0.6x|
|Sat, 03 Oct 2020||฿19.2b||฿36.7b||-฿656,958,862.00||15.4x||-29.2x||0.5x|
|Tue, 07 Jul 2020||฿19.1b||฿37.3b||-฿167,359,081.00||15.3x||-114.3x||0.5x|
|Fri, 10 Apr 2020||฿15.1b||฿39.0b||-฿85,284,961.00||11.3x||-177.4x||0.4x|
|Thu, 02 Jan 2020||฿21.4b||฿39.4b||-฿101,734,857.00||13x||-210.7x||0.5x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the Thai Machinery industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 52.4x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of -35.8x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.65x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Machinery industry have grown 242% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 6.0% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Thai Industrials industry?
|Construction Machinery and Vehicles||-0.17%|
|Agricultural Machinery||-1.59%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Agricultural Machinery industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 20.0x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?