Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Sri Lankan Distributors Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Wed, 05 Oct 2022||LK₨19.7b||LK₨40.5b||LK₨3.3b||12x||6.1x||0.5x|
|Fri, 02 Sep 2022||LK₨20.2b||LK₨40.5b||LK₨3.3b||14.1x||6.2x||0.5x|
|Sun, 31 Jul 2022||LK₨16.2b||LK₨38.1b||LK₨2.9b||7.1x||5.7x||0.4x|
|Tue, 28 Jun 2022||LK₨16.2b||LK₨38.1b||LK₨2.9b||7.1x||5.5x||0.4x|
|Thu, 26 May 2022||LK₨17.2b||LK₨38.9b||LK₨2.4b||7.2x||7.3x||0.4x|
|Sat, 23 Apr 2022||LK₨16.1b||LK₨38.9b||LK₨2.4b||7.2x||6.6x||0.4x|
|Mon, 21 Mar 2022||LK₨18.7b||LK₨38.9b||LK₨2.4b||8.6x||7.7x||0.5x|
|Wed, 16 Feb 2022||LK₨23.2b||LK₨37.8b||LK₨2.2b||13.5x||10.3x||0.6x|
|Fri, 14 Jan 2022||LK₨26.5b||LK₨37.0b||LK₨2.0b||16.3x||13.1x||0.7x|
|Sun, 12 Dec 2021||LK₨23.4b||LK₨37.0b||LK₨2.0b||13.6x||11.6x||0.6x|
|Tue, 09 Nov 2021||LK₨19.4b||LK₨36.2b||LK₨2.1b||15.9x||9.5x||0.5x|
|Thu, 07 Oct 2021||LK₨19.8b||LK₨36.1b||LK₨2.0b||16.3x||9.9x||0.5x|
|Sat, 04 Sep 2021||LK₨18.3b||LK₨36.0b||LK₨2.0b||16.3x||9.2x||0.5x|
|Mon, 02 Aug 2021||LK₨20.0b||LK₨36.0b||LK₨2.0b||15.8x||10.1x||0.6x|
|Thu, 06 May 2021||LK₨15.9b||LK₨33.5b||LK₨1.8b||12x||8.8x||0.5x|
|Sun, 07 Feb 2021||LK₨18.3b||LK₨29.1b||LK₨1.3b||18.8x||13.9x||0.6x|
|Sat, 31 Oct 2020||LK₨15.9b||LK₨27.8b||LK₨901.0m||15.9x||17.6x||0.6x|
|Tue, 04 Aug 2020||LK₨12.1b||LK₨25.9b||LK₨415.7m||35.6x||29.1x||0.5x|
|Fri, 08 May 2020||LK₨10.5b||LK₨26.7b||LK₨258.9m||50.8x||40.7x||0.4x|
|Mon, 10 Feb 2020||LK₨13.2b||LK₨28.7b||LK₨1.1b||32.3x||12.5x||0.5x|
|Sun, 03 Nov 2019||LK₨13.7b||LK₨29.6b||LK₨1.2b||21.3x||11x||0.5x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Sri Lankan Distributors industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 6.3x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 14.9x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.51x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Distributors industry have grown 38% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 11% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
How does Sri Lankan Distributors compare with similar industries?
Industry PEThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|