Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Jordanian Transportation Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Mon, 05 Dec 2022||د.أ45.4m||د.أ59.0m||د.أ9.1m||7x||5x||0.8x|
|Wed, 02 Nov 2022||د.أ45.3m||د.أ55.7m||د.أ8.9m||6.8x||5.1x||0.8x|
|Fri, 30 Sep 2022||د.أ43.7m||د.أ48.5m||-د.أ5,047,990.00||10.3x||-8.6x||0.9x|
|Sun, 28 Aug 2022||د.أ45.2m||د.أ47.5m||-د.أ5,350,589.00||10.3x||-8.4x||1x|
|Tue, 26 Jul 2022||د.أ46.2m||د.أ46.2m||-د.أ5,884,696.00||10x||-7.8x||1x|
|Thu, 23 Jun 2022||د.أ38.4m||د.أ45.4m||-د.أ4,289,077.00||9.8x||-9x||0.8x|
|Sat, 21 May 2022||د.أ48.8m||د.أ46.2m||-د.أ5,884,696.00||9.8x||-8.3x||1.1x|
|Mon, 18 Apr 2022||د.أ51.8m||د.أ48.3m||-د.أ7,371,818.00||10.7x||-7x||1.1x|
|Wed, 16 Mar 2022||د.أ55.0m||د.أ46.1m||-د.أ7,898,145.00||11x||-7x||1.2x|
|Fri, 11 Feb 2022||د.أ56.0m||د.أ44.6m||-د.أ7,946,475.00||13.4x||-7.1x||1.3x|
|Sun, 09 Jan 2022||د.أ53.9m||د.أ48.4m||-د.أ7,541,441.00||12.8x||-7.1x||1.1x|
|Tue, 07 Dec 2021||د.أ53.3m||د.أ47.5m||-د.أ6,433,086.00||46.2x||-8.3x||1.1x|
|Thu, 04 Nov 2021||د.أ53.6m||د.أ42.8m||-د.أ9,358,970.00||43.2x||-5.7x||1.3x|
|Sat, 02 Oct 2021||د.أ49.1m||د.أ42.8m||-د.أ9,358,970.00||41.1x||-5.2x||1.1x|
|Mon, 30 Aug 2021||د.أ50.4m||د.أ42.8m||-د.أ9,358,976.00||41.1x||-5.4x||1.2x|
|Tue, 06 Jul 2021||د.أ55.5m||د.أ42.8m||-د.أ9,358,976.00||44.2x||-5.9x||1.3x|
|Fri, 09 Apr 2021||د.أ57.3m||د.أ42.7m||-د.أ9,619,344.00||41.1x||-6x||1.3x|
|Thu, 31 Dec 2020||د.أ54.2m||د.أ45.9m||-د.أ9,365,220.00||32.9x||-5.8x||1.2x|
|Sun, 04 Oct 2020||د.أ71.8m||د.أ52.3m||-د.أ5,213,613.00||30.8x||-13.8x||1.4x|
|Wed, 08 Jul 2020||د.أ52.5m||د.أ61.3m||-د.أ3,524,464.00||19.9x||-14.9x||0.9x|
|Tue, 31 Mar 2020||د.أ56.3m||د.أ74.3m||د.أ397.7k||14.3x||141.7x||0.8x|
|Fri, 03 Jan 2020||د.أ62.9m||د.أ78.8m||د.أ1.6m||8.4x||38.3x||0.8x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Jordanian Transportation industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 5.0x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 8.5x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 1.1x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 0.78x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Transportation industry have grown 77% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have declined 9.2% per year.
- This means that less sales are being generated overall, but since cost of doing business is lower, profits have been increasing.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Jordanian Industrials industry?
- Investors are most optimistic about the Trucking industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 8.5x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Trucking industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 8.5x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|