Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Israeli Commercial Services Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Tue, 29 Nov 2022||₪4.2b||₪2.5b||₪143.0m||9.8x||29.1x||1.6x|
|Thu, 27 Oct 2022||₪4.7b||₪2.5b||₪143.0m||10.2x||32.7x||1.8x|
|Sat, 24 Sep 2022||₪4.9b||₪2.5b||₪143.0m||9.7x||34x||1.9x|
|Mon, 22 Aug 2022||₪5.3b||₪2.5b||₪94.4m||32x||55.8x||2.1x|
|Wed, 20 Jul 2022||₪5.1b||₪2.5b||₪97.2m||29.6x||52.8x||2.1x|
|Fri, 17 Jun 2022||₪4.8b||₪2.4b||₪88.9m||33.6x||54x||2x|
|Sun, 15 May 2022||₪5.2b||₪2.4b||₪81.1m||40.3x||64.2x||2.2x|
|Tue, 12 Apr 2022||₪5.3b||₪2.4b||₪81.1m||41.6x||65.6x||2.2x|
|Thu, 10 Mar 2022||₪5.4b||₪2.3b||₪189.9m||13.8x||28.6x||2.4x|
|Sat, 05 Feb 2022||₪5.7b||₪2.3b||₪189.9m||13.8x||30.1x||2.5x|
|Mon, 03 Jan 2022||₪5.1b||₪2.3b||₪189.9m||15.5x||27x||2.2x|
|Wed, 01 Dec 2021||₪4.9b||₪2.3b||₪243.2m||14.5x||20.2x||2.2x|
|Fri, 29 Oct 2021||₪5.1b||₪2.3b||₪249.8m||14.7x||20.3x||2.2x|
|Sun, 26 Sep 2021||₪5.0b||₪2.3b||₪249.8m||13.8x||20.1x||2.2x|
|Tue, 24 Aug 2021||₪5.3b||₪2.3b||₪268.9m||14.4x||19.6x||2.3x|
|Wed, 30 Jun 2021||₪5.3b||₪2.3b||₪268.9m||14.8x||19.6x||2.3x|
|Sat, 03 Apr 2021||₪1.1b||₪1.3b||₪13.6m||16.3x||82.9x||0.9x|
|Tue, 05 Jan 2021||₪1.0b||₪1.3b||₪10.2m||19.2x||102.2x||0.8x|
|Fri, 09 Oct 2020||₪858.4m||₪1.3b||-₪3,476,000.00||19.8x||-246.9x||0.6x|
|Thu, 02 Jul 2020||₪718.8m||₪1.3b||-₪2,833,000.00||13.6x||-253.7x||0.5x|
|Sun, 05 Apr 2020||₪688.8m||₪1.3b||₪23.5m||9.8x||29.4x||0.5x|
|Wed, 08 Jan 2020||₪914.5m||₪1.3b||₪28.9m||12.4x||31.6x||0.7x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Israeli Commercial Services industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 29.1x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of -5.4x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 1.4x is lower than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.6x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Commercial Services industry have grown 56% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 24% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Israeli Industrials industry?
|Office Services and Supplies||0%|
|Security and Alarm Services||-1.32%|
|Diversified Support Services||-2.59%|
|Environmental and Facilities Services||-9.99%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Environmental and Facilities Services industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 15.5x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Security and Alarm Services industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average of 12.8x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?